Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Cheap Dedi in Canada
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Cheap Dedi in Canada

Budget:~$35
Want:100Mbps/unmeterd

Comments

• OVH

Thanked by 1robohost
  • OVH is most likely the only provided that can do that for you. Dammit that is the only DC I know in Canada to be honest.

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    OVH is most likely the only provided that can do that for you. Dammit that is the only DC I know in Canada to be honest.

OVH over budget.

• get a kimsufi

• @qibinghua said:

Are you serious? They actually have some smaller dedicated servers for less than your budget (if they are usually not out of stock though) with more than 100 Mbps unmeted (150 or 200 Mbps or something).

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    Are you serious? They actually have some smaller dedicated servers for less than your budget (if they are usually not out of stock though) with more than 100 Mbps unmeted (150 or 200 Mbps or something).

Can you recommend to me, i can use your aff.

• @Hidden_Refuge perhaps help him order too :D

• I have no service with OVH neither with Online.net. I cannot help with anything but I know that usually OVH should have some smaller dedis (if not out of stock) within OPs budget with unmetered bw at more than 100 Mbps guaranteed.

• spammyspammy Member
    edited November 2015

@qibinghua said:
    OVH over budget.

If OVH is out of budget then Canada is not for you. No offence but I have yet to find any other dedi provider who can offer cheaper than OVH/Kimsufi in Canada if you are just looking for a low-end Atom server.

And looking at your budget (I assume it is in USD?), 35 will get you some pretty "high"-end Kimsufi so I am not sure why it is over budget.

• @spammy said:

Yes,USD.

• qibinghua said: OVH over budget.

kimsufi.com