Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want To Buy A USA Located KVM Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want To Buy A USA Located KVM Windows VPS

Hello Everyone,

I want to buy a windows KVM VPS which need be on USA. I will use it as RDP (Remote Desktop) and i will just use it for browsing web not for spamming,abusing or anything else. I wa=ould like to get matching below configuration:

3 / 4 GB RAM.
4 / 4+ CPU Core.
50 GB / 50GB+ SSD Storage.
1Gbps Network Connection.
1 IP.
New York Location would be very good for me but any location in USA is okay.
Good support of course.

i have a tight and cheap (not cheapest :P) budget for this but i wouldn't like to share my budget with you guys.

Lets Post your offers , Thanks :)

Comments

• @bersy said:
    VirMach

Thanks , though they had enough RAM on their packages within my budget but they have low CPU cores on their packages. So i don't think i am going with their packages ...

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Maybe take a look at http://kvm4.me ?

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

Do you have your own valid Windows license? Is Canada OK?

TONMOY said: Thanks , though they had enough RAM on their packages within my budget but they have low CPU cores on their packages. So i don't think i am going with their packages ...

Do you really need 4 vCPU and SSD storage just for web surfing?

davidgestiondbi said: Maybe take a look at http://kvm4.me ?

Oo, you are the first I see charging for Windows trial ;)

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

You can try http://winity.io

• @bersy said:
    Do you have your own valid Windows license? Is Canada OK?

Oo, you are the first I see charging for Windows trial ;)

so what do you think , i am a spammer :P

i need something faster and i don't think i am going to run only on application ... so i think yes it will take that much to meet my requirements ...

Thanks

• @HostPair said:
    You can try http://winity.io

bersy said: Oo, you are the first I see charging for Windows trial ;)

This will be waived with our new KVM brand coming in the next few weeks. An official announcement will be made soon.

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

It seems he actually lack of 4 vCPU anyway. Moreover @TONMOY, is $40/m OK?

TONMOY said: so what do you think , i am a spammer :P

Not at all. I think you talk round corners, or just don't know your own mind. So I just ask you probing questions.

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    This will be waived with our new KVM brand coming in the next few weeks. An official announcement will be made soon.

I have a question for you guys , how much domain you guys use for your website :P

Low quality promotion in Low end talk :)

@TONMOY said:

I don't know.

• Gestion DBI is the main company, who I'm the owner.
    • DeepNet Solutions is a sales website for OpenVZ, LES and KVM.
    • MooseVZ for LowCost OpenVZ. However this brand will be discontinued soon.
    • That is all I think. You know other brand/domain than those one?
  • @bersy said:

as far as i can remember i don't have any personal problems with you and of course quality service will charge you more always. and if you want quality service then you need to pay that much price. hope you got it :)

• Shared RDP would work? try https://www.giga-rdp.ca/

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

davidgestiondbi said: That is all I think. You know other brand/domain than those one?

kvm4.me for instance ;)

TONMOY said: as far as i can remember i don't have any personal problems

Me neither, it's all about my bad English I guess.

• @bersy said:

and i don't think so because i saw one more domain for their website ....

its okay then :) lets suggest me a good RDP @ good price :)

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

So do you need licensed Windows or 180-day Trial will do? And how about Canada location?

• @bersy said:
    So do you need licensed Windows or 180-day Trial will do? And how about Canada location?

licensed will be better ...

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

TONMOY said: Thanks , though they had enough RAM on their packages within my budget but they have low CPU cores on their packages. So i don't think i am going with their packages ...

@VirMach may want to customize that plan to your needs.

Check also https://cloudieweb.com/windows-servers out. You can use lowendbox10 code to get 10% off recurring. They are in NY/Buffalo too if I recall right.

Or just rest till BF ;)

bersy said: kvm4.me

It's just a redirection! There is many more :P hahahahha I can easily count 10 more redirection like that :P

• @davidgestiondbi said:
    It's just a redirection! There is many more :P hahahahha I can easily count 10 more redirection like that :P

okay and that's what i am talking about

• @davidgestiondbi said:

IMO that is actually halting your real brand recognition in people's mind...

Thanked by 1bersy
  • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

Our listing offer is:

4 vCPUs
    2048MB RAM
    150GB Storage Space
    250Mb/s Port
    3TB Monthly Transfer
    Advanced DDoS Protection
    Linux and Windows*
    Europe/US Locations
    €19.99/m

However if you go on Live Support on the website, you should be able to get a discount.
    See the offer(s) here: https://evolution-host.com/vps.php

• @DalComp said:

:)

edited November 2015

@DalComp said:

I agree with you. This is why we use DeepNet and Gestion DBI only. Other may server only as domain protection and SEO if you want and redirect to either one or the other website.

But, let's discuss of this in Cest Pit or PM to let this thread clean about OP request :P

• @EvolutionHost said:
    Our listing offer is:

4 vCPUs
    2048MB RAM
    150GB Storage Space
    250Mb/s Port
    3TB Monthly Transfer
    Advanced DDoS Protection
    Linux and Windows*
    Europe/US Locations
    €19.99/m

However if you go on Live Support on the website, you should be able to get a discount.
    See the offer(s) here: https://evolution-host.com/vps.php

you don't have servers in USA location (as its not select-able when i was configuring the server) , i think you may missed my post title or description :)

• Check out MyCustomHosting's recent offer, might work for you.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@TONMOY said:
    you don't have servers in USA location (as its not select-able when i was configuring the server) , i think you may missed my post title or description :)

Hey Tonmoy, we have just deployed another USA node now. You will be able to order onto a brand new system now.

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2015

joereid said: Check out MyCustomHosting's recent offer, might work for you.

I was about to mention them too, but they are in Canada, disk is 40GB and own retail Windows license is required.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Is Hyper-V VPS OK with you? We have VPS in Chicago, IL powered by Hyper-V & Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter licensed, can make a deal for you :)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Sorry for the late reply.

We can add more cores for you at affordable rates if you're just bursting. We do $20 additional for every vCore @ 100% usage. If you want 4 GB RAM, 4 vCores - with our fair use policy, 50GB Storage, we could do that for about $25-30 per month. If you'd like to order link this quote to our pre-sales department.