Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need some small ram vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need some small ram vps

Hi all,

Looking for some bare minimum VPS for VPN (About two hundred).

I would prefer:

RAM: 64~128MB
IPs: 1 IPv4
HDD: 3~5GB HDD
Bandwidth: 100GB at 1Mbps
Virtualization: KVM
Locations: Phoenix or Los Angeles

Feel free to PM me if you have any special offers.

Thanks

Comments

• I have KVM in LA how many servers did you need?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

maybe OP meant 200VPS ? @igniteservers

why not get a 2-3 budget dedicated server (might be cheaper , rather than buy vps) @lovage

• I need about 100 to 200 server, please give me a quotation and detailed configuration. @igniteservers

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • That's a good question, because I do not use a dedicated server, so we choose to buy some VPS. If you can supply, I would like to choose your services. @RIYAD

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

We do not have dedicated in that location yet . But if you want , we can arrange some thing for you :)

• @RIYAD said:
    We do not have dedicated in that location yet . But if you want , we can arrange some thing for you :)

I am very interested in, please say something in detail.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited November 2015

if you want that many w/o needing multiple locations, why not get a dedicated and virtualize your own?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited November 2015

200 vps each with a dedicated ipv4. Is it just me that I smell spam and blacklisted IPs?

Jokes aside, what do you even do with a 64mb KVM? Kernel will use about 10mb of ram depending on the OS and kernel, so 200 of those = 2GB ram wasted. Just get a dedi and create OVZ or LXC, not that hard.