Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's see. I have a OVH server with 256 IPs, and another server with 1 IP.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Let's see. I have a OVH server with 256 IPs, and another server with 1 IP.

how do i port the 256 ip to that 1 ip server?

Comments

• GRE Tunnel.

• If you wan't to use the IPS on another server and both of them are from Hosting "field", you can simply create a vRack in the OVH control panel, it is similar to a Private vLan and then you can add both your servers there and divide the IP's as per your needs. Hope i helped and sorry if you wanted to know something else,

Cheers

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • @fraghostsolutions said:
    If you wan't to use the IPS on another server and both of them are from Hosting "field", you can simply create a vRack in the OVH control panel, it is similar to a Private vLan and then you can add both your servers there and divide the IP's as per your needs. Hope i helped and sorry if you wanted to know something else,

Cheers

Hello, what's the Hosting "field"? I'm really a tech newbie...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

fraghostsolutions said: Genuine Windows Keys Available: Operating Systems / Visual Studio /Microsoft Office / Server 08 , 12 Licenses / CAL Licenses / CAD / Office 365 and more. PM Me for more info :)

I on the other hand would be interested in your Microsoft partner number, or the distributor you are buying physical licenses from.

• @lewissue said:
    Hello, what's the Hosting "field"? I'm really a tech newbie...

Anything but your shitty practices is fucking new to you, twat.

Thanked by 1lewissue
  • lewissue said: Hello, what's the Hosting "field"? I'm really a tech newbie...

The Hosting category, OVH has multiple categories i.e Hosting, Infrastructure etc.

Clouvider said: I on the other hand would be interested in your Microsoft partner number, or the distributor you are buying physical licenses from.

These come directly from my Developer account, sale for personal use only.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@fraghostsolutions said:
    from my Developer account, sale for personal use only.

Hm? Have you bothered to read the license at all ?

• Clouvider said: Hm? Have you bothered to read the license at all ?

Like i told you, I provide it for personal purposes only, whatever sales i have done here regarding that, 70% of the time, i have provided it for no cost, you can check other threads if you wish to. Coming to your question, NO. I am not interested in reading it.

Thanks.

• Clouvider said: Hm? Have you bothered to read the license at all ?

I have removed my signature.
    You are right, Thanks.

• Not this guy again -.-