Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rage4 DNS "Yule" promo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rage4 DNS "Yule" promo

gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
edited December 2012 in Offers

Today we've started celebrating "Yule" and since we want to share our joy with you we've prepared new promo offer

For regular users
Move your domains to Rage4 DNS between 21st of December 2012 and 1st of January 2013 and get additional 150k request of free usage per domain (400k total instead of 250k in regular offer)

For service providers
Become Rage4 Partner between 21st of December 2012 and 1st of January 2013 and get

• additional 50 domains if you choose monthly flat fee (50EUR/month per each 300 domains [250 domains in regular offer]) without any request limits,
  • additional 250 domains if you choose yearly flat fee (600EUR/year per each 500 domains [250 domains in regular offer]) without any request limits

Rage4 DNS offers you
- fast, dual stack anycast network,
- amazing support,
- free GeoDNS,
- free failover (with support for UptimeRobot, NewRelic, ScaleXtreme and generic webhooks),
- API access,
- service trusted by such providers like Prometeus, Castlegem or Fliphost

Joins us at Rage4 DNS

Note: regular users promo available only for domains first time added to our system

For haters - post agreed with @Liam

Comments

• @gbshouse said: Move your domains1 to Rage4 DNS between 21st of December 2012 and 1st of January 2013 and get additional 150k request of free usage per domain (400k total instead of 250k in regular offer)

I just added a site and have 250k free requests - Anything we have to do to activate this?

Thanks, looks like the service is coming along great - testing it out now.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@Kris - we will manually update free usage for all domains on the 1st of January 2013

• Cool promo.

@jbxl - thanks

• vlaravlara Member
    edited December 2012

@gbshouse say I was to delete my domains and recreate them would they qualify for this promo? lol

• I move my domains to them too early. Should only wait till promotions. lol.

However, they are providing great service till now.

More than 25 domains with them now.

@vlara - no, only first time added domains