Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nginx error log
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

nginx error log

I was trying to install phpbb3.1 today, all requirements are passed, I got stuck at "Advanced settings" step which lead me to nginx error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

checked nginx error log but error related to phpbb, restarted nginx & php-fpm but still no luck, any advice?

Comments

• @namhuy said:
    I was trying to install phpbb3.1 today, all requirements are passed, I got stuck at "Advanced settings" step which lead me to nginx error

checked nginx error log but error related to phpbb, restarted nginx & php-fpm but still no luck, any advice?

can you post the Nginx log in http://pastebin.com/ and provide link to it will help to solve your problem

• @simonindia as I said there is no error log about phpbb installation, that's why I have no idea what's going on.

• Is it about redirect or .htaccess or something?