Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor - Question about Windows ISO and VNC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor - Question about Windows ISO and VNC

So I've just finished setting up virtualizor, tried to create VPS's using Linux templates and it worked fine.
But now my problem is Windows, I found an iso for windows server 2008 on ms site and downloaded it (wget and saved it in /var/virtualizor/iso) then added the iso on the control panel, created a VPS, but whenever I try to connect to VNC through the browser (tried both FF and Chrome) I just get a java error, tried to fix it but no luck, downloaded realvnc and whenever i connect, write password, it crashes...

So what am I doing wrong? is it just the VNC problem from my browser? or is it the iso?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited November 2015

Try to launch the HTML 5 based VNC client & see how it goes. Downloading the ISO from official MS website could also help if the problem is with ISO itself.

Thanked by 1Four20
  • @Shoaib_A said:
    Try to launch the HTML 5 based VNC client & see how it goes. Downloading the ISO from official MS website could also help if the problem is with ISO itself.

That worked, Thanks a ton man!
    Just enabled noVNC and now I can install Windows.
    And yea I got my ISO from the official MS site.