Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a dedicated server or vps! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for a dedicated server or vps!

2»

Comments

• well here ya go here is a deal for you

2 of these vps's
    7 vCPU
    7 GB Memory
    200 GB Space
    4000 GB bandwidth
    1 IP

And 1 of these
    2 vCPU
    2048 MB Memory
    50 GB Space
    1000 GB bandwidth
    1 IP

can do this for $80

so seperate each server with tons of resources and a seperate ip for each.

• @curtisg I'm not sure if I'm just lucky, but I haven't ran into any issues yet with OVH with all of this high bandwidth..

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

A bit late I know. PM me if you need anything still, should be able to find something for you! :)

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited December 2012

I have a friend who has a dedi at Dacentec, as far as I know he has had no issues with them @martip07. For the price you get excellence service and setup

• Sent you a PM.

• @martip07 said:

Tell me more about their internet connection

Test files and folks reporting their speed tests I don't even consider anymore. His neighbors could have Netflix running at high def full blast in 3 of their rooms and the kid down the street running a torrent at full speed.

Speed tests, due to the nature of the Internet, are only valid as far as I'm concerned for that day when the person ran it and is not indicative of overall performance days, weeks or months later unless other folks can show consistency in their issues.

• LoomHosts could work something out for you.

Contact me or @boltersdriveer if you would like more details.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@Liam said: your website seems to be down.

Are you still having issues reaching it? If so, will you PM your IP address? You may be blocked by our firewall. Thanks

• @martip07 you may want to have a look at the discussion I started a few days ago. I posed a very similar request and have a similar budget. Also, I'd be interested in what you end up with.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/6774/low-end-server-recommendations

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Liam said: Dacentec

Great people over there. Starting a conversation with them is something I would recommend to anyone shopping around.

• I recommend @Dacentec too.

Working on current migration and install with them. 24 hour setup on new dedicated server. Fast on the tickets. Very honest folks. Best facility yet and I've dealt with dozens over the years :(

• @pubcrawler Which drives do they have? I heard they start issuing WD Blue or Green unless you choose E3 which has RE4

• @jbxl said: @martip07 you may want to have a look at the discussion I started a few days ago. I posed a very similar request and have a similar budget. Also, I'd be interested in what you end up with.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/6774/low-end-server-recommendations

Hi:

I just bought this dedi https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=75

I customize it for 24GBS RAM - 4 IPs and RAID1.
    now I am waiting that they active my dedi.