Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[USA-EU] ★★ VPSCheaper.COM ★★ High Quality KVM Linux/Windows VPS █ Price From $1.59
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[USA-EU] ★★ VPSCheaper.COM ★★ High Quality KVM Linux/Windows VPS █ Price From $1.59

norival1992norival1992 Member
edited November 2015 in Offers

Powerful 100% Pure SSD KVM Unmanaged VPS Hosting - Instant Setup!

New Promotion is September, 2015 (onetime) :
$5 Off by FREE5DOLLAR from 25/09/2015 to 24/11/2015

VPSCheaper.COM is a new VPS Provider an offering reliable website hosting services in 2015. Our powerful VPS Hosting is powered by 100% Pure SSD on RAID 10, strong cpu e5 series and DDR3 RAM for best performance. We guarantee 24x7x365 with friend support, 99.99% uptime and 3 days money back satisfaction.

• Our service networks are based on Phoenix, AZ and Rotterdam, NL
  • We provide free support on hardware and network issues, we can help you to advise for your issues
  • 180 days Windows Server 2008R2 Licensing Included
  • 10Gbps network on each dedicated server
  • Hard drive on powerful and safe RAID10
  • Instant automated setup/upgrades
  • 100% Uptime guaranteed
  • No Setup fee on all Package
  • We do not oversell disk, cpu or memory resources.
  • Free reload, reboot, power on/off

USA SSD VPS
Note1 : 1 CPU core, 768MB RAM, 10GB SSD, 350GB Outgoing Bandwidth @100Mbps, 1 IPv4 Address - $6.59/pm

Ping Test : 148.163.122.130

Payment methods: Paypal, Webmoney, Perfectmoney, Bitconi, Bank transfer.

Make a FREE quote now via the Live Chat or the Contact page on the homepage!

VPSCheaper.COM

Estimated Quotes (True quotes are on the website, below are just estimates):

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Comments

• Just a head's up, the only links working are your ToS and the one in your signature.

• norival1992norival1992 Member
    edited November 2015

@Umcookies said:
    Just a head's up, the only links working are your ToS and the one in your signature.

I have bolded on another links

• norival1992 said: 180 days Windows Server 2008R2 Licensing Included

premium licensing included!..

• JoeMerit said: premium licensing included!..

Yes that is right!

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Our Awards

These are our awards which we get while we were doing business.

Happy customers

Awards winned

Complete projects

• @jvnadr said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What happened , lol :)

• norival1992 said: What happened , lol :)

Can you post here some examples of the 1154 awards you have win? And some of your 1099 complete projects?

• @jvnadr said:
    Can you post here some examples of the 1154 awards you have win? And some of your 1099 complete projects?

Will you force to transfer to use our services ?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2015

norival1992 said: Will you force to transfer to use our services ?

No. I am talking of your try to tell lies in your first page of your website. Either using a premade template, or put this there on purpose, both make you look unprofessional and no worth trusting. Even more your answer to me in this thread.
    A professional answer would be something like "it is a premade template, we will fix it asap" or "we have win a lot of awards, some of them are those...".
    So, what are you telling me? That if I buy your services, maybe you will show me some of your awards?
    And an advice: this community is mature enough to bash shitty providers. You post an offer without an active link to the offer itself. You advertise price from 1,59$, when this price is just for the first month and not recurring, with normal price 6,59.
    You advertise Windows licensing included for 180 days, when this is not a license but Microsoft's trial for the windows vps.
    If you think that your whole approach to LET for gaining customers is what you did in this thread, then... Well, good luck!
    Maybe LET community will give you another "prize" to add it to your existing 1154 awards you won!

• norival1992norival1992 Member
    edited November 2015

jvnadr said: No. I am talking of your try to tell lies in your first page of your website. Either using a premade template, or put this there on purpose, both make you look unprofessional and no worth trusting. Even more your answer to me in this thread.

A professional answer would be something like "it is a premade template, we will fix it asap" or "we have win a lot of prizes, some of them are those...".
    So, what are you telling me? That if I buy your services, maybe you will show me some of your prizes?
    And an advice: this community is mature enough to bash shitty providers. You post an offer without an active link to the offer itself. You advertise price from 1,59$, when this price is just for the first month and not recurring, with normal price 6,59.
    You advertise Windows licensing included for 180 days, when this is not a license but Microsoft's trial for the windows vps.
    If you think that your whole approach to LET for gaining customers is what you did in this thread, then... Well, good luck!
    Maybe LET community will give you another "prize" to add it to your existing 1154 awards you won!

$1.59, it is a title. Someone before buying, they will research about that informations. And i stated that informations in topic, there is no fraud or cheating to customers. I put it in a warning code "ONETIME".

And our service is using KVM virtualization (without sharing mode), so that prices is fine.

Did you try ? We added Fully Windows 2008 R2 to our VPS.

Thank you about your wish :)

• ready for new promotion ;)