Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for most cheapest Windows VPS.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for most cheapest Windows VPS.

Hello,
I am looking for most cheapest Windows VPS. Location on EU or US, doesn't matter.
Nothing matters, just need it to be cheap and safe.

Ty for offers.

Comments

• I believe arubacloud offer windows vm on their €1 plan without any additional cost, so that is probably the cheapest you can get.

And after that, runabove.

• Cheap and Windows don't come together sadly.

Thanked by 1rokok
  • IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

Have 1024GB and 512MB SWAP 75GB RAID Storage 2TB transfer for $5.50/month.

• just one? or more ?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

can provide Windows KVM VPS ,1GB Ram, 1xCPU , 50GB Space , 1T BW , Location : France $2.5 first month ($5/m recurring )

• Are you sure you need VPS? What about shared Windows hosting? Do you start your project or moving? Windows hosting itself is not that cheap as linux based one.

• kitdos_comkitdos_com Member
    edited November 2015

Hi,
    We are offering 1GB RAM, 1CPUx3.4Ghz, 40GB Disk, 2TB bandwidth monthly
    Start at $7.95 monthly, full control panel, re-installation,...
    Instant deployment on success payment,
    Windows server 2008 and 2012R2 get ready !

• Hi, We are offering 1GB RAM, 2CPUx2.4Ghz,30GB Disk, 1TB bandwidth monthly Start at $5.95 monthly, full control panel, re-installation,... Instant deployment on success payment, Windows server 2008 and 2012R2 get ready !

• check latest offer by virmach on lowendbox.I don't have any active service with them therefore check for reviews before proceeding.They include free Windows license with some plans

http://lowendbox.com/blog/virmach-20year-512mb-kvm-vps-and-more-in-buffalo-ny-usa/

• Check our offers, starting from 7$

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Providers without the right provider flag. Find yourself reported.

• hawc said: Providers without the right provider flag. Find yourself reported.

Is that a rule? Pretty sure the tag is for clarity..

• Let me ask what is your definition of "cheap" as in what price point are you looking for.

• sirmbhe said: I believe arubacloud offer windows vm on their €1 plan without any additional cost, so that is probably the cheapest you can get.

Windows isn't available on the 1€ one

• premium hitleap and jingling!

• If you want "safe" get dedicated

• @sirmbhe said:
    I believe arubacloud offer windows vm on their €1 plan without any additional cost, so that is probably the cheapest you can get.

Explain more please. I don't see an option to install windows on my arubacloud and it's not mentioned on their website either.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

classy said: Is that a rule? Pretty sure the tag is for clarity..

The Provider tag is just needed to be able to create threads in the Offers section.

• 5 dollars is the cheapest anyone should pay for a vps...

• IgniteServers said: Have 1024GB and 512MB SWAP 75GB RAID Storage 2TB transfer for $5.50/month.

Fix that bro, MB instead of GB :p
    Cheers

• @fraghostsolutions said:
    Cheers

I wouldn't be surprised if he was offering 1024GB for $5.50 a month.

• Lolllll , xD

• You can check Ovh, VPS Mart ,winity as a server provider.

• This guy.

and this one.

Thanked by 1William