Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server search
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server search

Looking for the following:

• CPU with a passmark score of 6000+
  • 16GB Ram
  • 500GB HDD or 120GB SSD
  • 2TB Traffic
  • 1 IPv4
  • EU location
  • At least 99,95% network uptime

max. price: 20€/m

If anyone has something please message me or write here.
I unfortunately just canceled my online.net E3 that had those specs for 20€/m.

Comments

• @tr1cky said:
    I unfortunately just canceled my online.net E3 that had those specs for 20€/m.

Cant you open a ticket and ask them not to cancel it ?

• closest i could find was kimsufi.ie machine, with a 5000 passmark score, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, (unlimited traffic??) 100Mbps port, for 19.99 excl vat

out of stock of course

for 26-30'ish euro you can get an i7-2600 (or i7-3770) on hetzner

• @Rolter said:

It's already gone. Was terminated on the 1st of this month.

@zevus said:
    closest i could find was kimsufi.ie machine, with a 5000 passmark score, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, (unlimited traffic??) 100Mbps port, for 19.99 excl vat

out of stock of course

for 26-30'ish euro you can get an i7-2600 (or i7-3770) on hetzner

I'm with OVH currently but I want to move away from them as I fear their horrible support if there's ever a hardware failure.

For hetzner I'd have to pay 19% VAT on top and then I'm at ~35€ where I could already go with other providers like worldstream or online.net.

• I can't think of much else, mostly it's the 6000 benchmark that cuts things off.

digicube, worldstream, ikoula, firstheberg, euserv, servdiscount, aruba.it?...

oneprovider used to resell online.net e3-1230v1's for 20 euro (or 25 euro?), but not anymore..

i haven't checked seflow.it in a while, but they used to have offers close to that, maybe around 25 euro instead of 20, though.

not much better choice than to rebuy something at online.net at higher price, probably. that and some kimsufi are only thing really in that range that I know of

while going through all these, i did notice forpsi had some good deal on vps at least..

forpsi.com/virtual/

but not what you want =p

• You probably want it DDoS protected too. Why did you cancel your online.net dedi in the first place, it seems like the perfect fit?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2015

@rds100 said:
    You probably want it DDoS protected too. Why did you cancel your online.net dedi in the first place, it seems like the perfect fit?

Presumably because he's on the run from Interpol and needs to set up new accounts under 'Trevor Oneckey'.

• You might not be able to find exact the same configuration at the same price - that is true. Perhaps instead you can search according to your basic needs? In any case long term contract should help you to get the price you are looking for. I mean monthly based plan.
    Also think about the reasons you moved from your current host and do discuss that with your potential provider.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@zevus said:

while going through all these, i did notice forpsi had some good deal on vps at least..

forpsi.com/virtual/

Forpsi = Aruba.

• teknolaizteknolaiz Member
    edited November 2015

Maybe @MarkTurner has a offer for you.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Hidden_Refuge said: Maybe @Mark_Turner has a offer for you.

You mean @MarkTurner ...

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • @classy said:

Yes, yes and yes!!!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @rds100 said:
    You probably want it DDoS protected too. Why did you cancel your online.net dedi in the first place, it seems like the perfect fit?

No, don't need DDoS-protection. The online.net server somehow didn't manage to get more than 100TB/m through Tor, I thought that wasn't worth the money.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited November 2015

tr1cky said: The online.net server somehow didn't manage to get more than 100TB/m through Tor.

What CPU model?

zevus said: i haven't checked seflow.it in a while, but they used to have offers close to that, maybe around 25 euro instead of 20, though.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/65489/seflow-stay-far-away-scammers-and-liars/p1 haha

Thanked by 2Clouvider Rolter
  • yeah, i saw that seflow thread. i dunno, i never had any issue with them.

i have an acct at seflow and domflow

re: forpsi = aruba, yeah, I have this server through the aruba cloud manager thing. but maybe it's easier to buy through forpsi site? i dunno. it does come out to 99 cents instead of $1, if you convert the 25 czech koruna to dollars.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Jokerweb said:
    If you ask me, I know that findmeaserver.com is a free service that helps to choose the right dedicated server host according to your specific needs. I like them and highly recommend.

spam.

• There is an Flag button, use it please.