Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Identifying VPS Scammers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Identifying VPS Scammers

2»

Comments

• Ernie said: Im sorry I havent been in charge of those brands for 5 months. I recently became in charge. I am only trying to rectify your problem.

The first time I saw somebody from BlueVM/ChicagoVPS say sorry.

I should mention here that Ernie has provided me with my own VPS, finally. Something that ChicagoVPS staff refused to do for a very long time. And he has extended the due date well. However, I have not set it up yet.

The reason is that I remain skeptical of its usability. Even if I accept that you have become the manager so recently that you have not been aware of the problem (which is unlikely), the behavior of ChicagoVPS has shown that there is absolutely no guarantee that my VPS will not become offline for a long time again. Moreover, if a problem appears again, there is absolutely no guarantee at all that your staff do their job well and do not try to respond late with gibberish just to delay giving me the VPS again.

• Why did you buy from C(rap)VPS in the first place back then?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

Keep me updated on the Noez issues, please - especially whether you run across any others who have had similar issues with them (specifically, non-response from support).

They're currently listed here, but if these issues turn out to be a pattern, that might be a reason for delisting.

• ketetefid said: By the way, where did you get vps-scammers.com for $0.99? The domain itself is not less than $16/year.

godaddy for the $0.99 "bad deal". I get my domains from namesilo, $8,99/year with FREE WHOIS privacy.

• GM2015 said: Why did you buy from C(rap)VPS in the first place back then?

Unfortunately I did not have any experience about them in the first place and also could not find any negative points about them. I searched to some extent and did not find any bad reviews at the time of buying. Furthermore, the price/features was so tempting. I look at these just as experience.

• dotted said: godaddy for the $0.99 "bad deal". I get my domains from namesilo, $8,99/year with FREE WHOIS privacy.

Thank you for informing me on this.

• joepie91 said: Keep me updated on the Noez issues, please - especially whether you run across any others who have had similar issues with them (specifically, non-response from support).

They're currently listed here, but if these issues turn out to be a pattern, that might be a reason for delisting.

OK.
    Anyway, I am not going to buy from them again, definitely. However, if somebody else shared his/her reviews with me, I would update my own one.