Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Nodes EU/US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Nodes EU/US

Hello everyone,

Looking for VPS Nodes offer in both EU/US locations.

Requirements:

Should have /24 IPS atleast(/25 also fine)
DDoS Protection is a plus
SWIP IP's will be great.

Looking forward to offers and suggestions,

Cheers

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Have a look at our Dedicated Servers Sale here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale

We can arrange for a dedicated /24 for you if needed, please send me a PM if you're interested !

• @Clouvider said:

Have a look at our Dedicated Servers Sale here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale

We can arrange for a dedicated /24 for you if needed, please send me a PM if you're interested !

Thank you, sent you a PM :)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • It will probably be cheaper to lease a /24 Subnet and look for Providers willing to announce the Subnet. That way you can also change your Server Provider later down the road without renumbering.

I am offering RIPE /24 Subnets for 50 Euros per month +VAT if applicable with open ended contracts and without any setup fee.

• quickpacket

• Thank you for suggestions @Admiral_Awesome and @linuxthefish
    Looking for more offers/suggestions.

Thanks

• hudsonvalleyhost is also awesome, make sure to choose a provider that knows how to work with VPS hosts

• @linuxthefish said:
    hudsonvalleyhost is also awesome, make sure to choose a provider that knows how to work with VPS hosts

I've been in talks with Ernie, but i have seen many people with amazing knowledge suggesting members here to stay away from CC due to the network issues they have, Please correct me if i am wrong,

Thank you.

• We can provide something in the UK and offer price matching here too. Contact me via PM or via our website for further information,

• @ratherbak3d said:
    We can provide something in the UK and offer price matching here too. Contact me via PM or via our website for further information,

Pm'ed you !
    Looking forward

Cheers

• Would you be interested in LA?

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    fraghostsolutions pmed

Replied

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Would you be interested in LA?

Yes, please shoot me with offers,

Cheers

• @ratherbak3d said:
    We can provide something in the UK and offer price matching here too. Contact me via PM or via our website for further information,

Pm'ed

Thanked by 1ratherbak3d
  • What HW you looking at, and what EU locations?

Give me a list of preference and i can offer you a server in the location bundled with a SWIPed /24.

• @William said:
    What HW you looking at, and what EU locations?

Give me a list of preference and i can offer you a server in the location bundled with a SWIPed /24.

Messaged,

Thanks

• Still looking, thank you :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@William said:
    What HW you looking at, and what EU locations?

Can you PM the location or area you can offer?

Regards, David

• davidgestiondbi said: Can you PM the location or area you can offer?

Any EFTA country plus Ukraine and Russia primarily, i deal out the server config with a known DC/ISP i work with exclusively in this country and provide them the IP space to route, then sell you that as complete package.

Primarily i sell IP space, but this goes hand in hand basically and as the customer gets direct support it is not much work.

• Talking to you on skype. thanks

• Still looking, thanks.

• fraghostsolutions said: I've been in talks with Ernie, but i have seen many people with amazing knowledge suggesting members here to stay away from CC due to the network issues they have, Please correct me if i am wrong.

Ask for something not in Buffalo and you will be fine, Chicago is great ;)

• @linuxthefish said:
    Ask for something not in Buffalo and you will be fine, Chicago is great ;)

Thank you for the suggestion,

Cheers

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

We currently have an offer available for Dedicated Servers in Romania. We can offer you two SMONE server plans for just 175 EUR both. That's a monthly saving of 25 EUR or 300 EUR yearly.

Regarding the /24 subnet, we can offer it for only 685 EUR/year (We only accept yearly payments for >= /24 subnets).

Thank you.

• Still looking for offer, cheers.