Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for VPS located in Bangladesh. Urgent!!! Any Help!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for VPS located in Bangladesh. Urgent!!! Any Help!!!

DipsyJonesDipsyJones Member
edited November 2015 in Requests

Hello everyone. I am now urgent to look for Bangladesh VPS. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Hi do you want a VPS that is located in Bangladesh ?
    so Bangladeshi company who selling VPS ?

• @RIYAD said: Yeah, I need VPS located in BD. I can't find any info abou BD VPS.

I think the best would be to go with

http://www.xeonbd.com/hosting-vps/

they have their own DC in Dhaka

• @RIYAD said: Thanks for sharing. How about their service?

I never used them though , but they been around for over two years i think . But any way , you can not expect high speed internet here in Bangladesh , normally it costs quit a bit . :)

• @RIYAD said: Yes, their service is expensive based on the config they offered. I have used other location server which is cheaper. I will keep looking for other provider. Thanks any way.

Good luck with your search !

If you find any cheaper priced VPS , please let us know here :)

• xeonbd is around for over 10 yrs. They handle mostly corporate clients & probably your best bet. Just out of curiosity what are you gonna do with a VPS in Bangladesh?

• DipsyJonesDipsyJones Member
    edited November 2015

@emdad I want to access a website which blocked all IPs out of BD. Sounds crazy

would you like to share that site ?

sounds interesting !!

• DipsyJones said: Yes, their service is expensive based on the config they offered. I have used other location server which is cheaper. I will keep looking for other provider. Thanks any way.

38$ is a STEAL for a VPS in BD, you can entirely FORGET to find anything cheaper unless someone is willing to rent you access to some shit ADSL with 1Mbit upstream (if even).

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@William said:
    38$ is a STEAL for a VPS in BD, you can entirely FORGET to find anything cheaper unless someone is willing to rent you access to some shit ADSL with 1Mbit upstream (if even).

I thought you have knowledge about the America & Europe Zone. I admit, you're a Genious :-) Yeah, Network in BD is costlier than anything & I have used XeonBD. They have only 8 Mbit/s (1 MB/s) Connected to the Server :3

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

Are you looking vps for indian visa e-token?

@DipsyJones said:
    emdad I want to access a website which blocked all IPs out of BD. Sounds crazy

• Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I thought you have knowledge about the America & Europe Zone. I admit, you're a Genious :-) Yeah, Network in BD is costlier than anything & I have used XeonBD. They have only 8 Mbit/s (1 MB/s) Connected to the Server :3

Admittedly not my speciality area, i rather keep on Europe mainly, Asia/HK area secondary, then everything else, then US :)

I already got a strange feeling when it said "unlimited" BW with "250GB" crossed out on smallest plan - 250GB would be around 768Kbit, so if we "assume" they give more BW now with "unlimited" it means probably 1Mbit - 1Mbit at 38$ is however still a steal, not sure what a 1/1Mbit DSL link in BD costs but i would expect either a bit cheaper to around the same price (~15-30$ per month? maybe you know?).

They say 1Gbps port which likely means there is a central IX in BD where most (if not all) ISPs exchange local traffic for a cheap price (like in Europe, HK, SG, Brazil...), likely in the few $/Mbit area (if even), and look like they do not expect you to use much int BW (like many hosts in Asia/Central+South America/Eastern Europe, in EU/US you usually don't have such distinctions as exchanges operate not on a country level anymore but all EU exchanges pretty much form one large network with many foreign ISPs present on many of them).

Per Mbit Bandwidth cost is $15-$20/mo now in BD.

@William said:
    They say 1Gbps port which likely means there is a central IX in BD where most (if not all) ISPs exchange local traffic for a cheap price (like in Europe, HK, SG, Brazil...), likely in the few $/Mbit area (if even), and look like they do not expect you to use much int BW (like many hosts in Asia/Central+South America/Eastern Europe, in EU/US you usually don't have such distinctions as exchanges operate not on a country level anymore but all EU exchanges pretty much form one large network with many foreign ISPs present on many of them).

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2015

For Local, Int or mixed BW?

If Int and guaranteed to at least 1:2 really not that bad pricing, on par with HK and SG. How is power in Dhaka business/upper class districts nowadays?

Internation Bandwidth. Per Mbit local Bandwidth price is $0.26/mo and 1amp power cost is $25/mo.

• Stable power?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

There is one Bangledesh provider listed on exoticvps:

http://www.serversinasia.com/serversbangladesh.html

which is more expensive ! @ serversinasia.com/serversbangladesh.html

• I thought XeonBD was some scam thing, it says in one location they aren't resellers, then in another location it says they're reselling off of a single xeon e3-1230 or summat.

• @William said:
    Stable power?

Mostly. Outages (if any) can be covered easily now with dual line/backup.