Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with high storage in the EU 50GB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with high storage in the EU 50GB

sandrosandro Member
edited November 2015 in General

Hello
I currently have a special offer with 512MB/3 vcores/100GB/2TB in the US for $15/y.
I was wondering it there's a similar offer in Europe? I could settle for 256MB of RAM and 50GB of disk usage...also less cores is fine. 2TB should be present tough.

In alternative a similar plan in the US with less space but monthly billing?

Thanks

Comments

• Almost every week people post and need storage vps, oh boy

• re-arrange the following letters to form a popular storage vps provider in the EU:

iptvs4me

I think they only do 1 core though

• It's not actually a storage VPS, it's a mirror for Android ROMs

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

To @Infinity and beyond!

Thanked by 2Nekki Infinity
  • I'm sorry, I must have misread the thread title

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

sandro said: 512MB/3 vcores/100GB/2TB in the US for $15/y.

Where is that so I can add them to the deadpool list? no one sells 2TB for $15 p/year and stays in business, that would take 4 years ROI by which time the disk is out of warantee and probably dead.

• Think that's 2TB bandwidth rather than disk, probably Crissic (QuadraNet), not deadpooled... yet

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Where is that so I can add them to the deadpool list? no one sells 2TB for $15 p/year and stays in business, that would take 4 years ROI by which time the disk is out of warantee and probably dead.

that 2 TB is probably the bandwidth. Just saying.

• Yeah it's the BW and it was a Crissic's special.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

haha, sorry, not my best moment :p

• Would you be interested in having a VPS with lets say 50GB internal storage and mounting 2TB can do that for about 0.017/GB.

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    Would you be interested in having a VPS with lets say 50GB internal storage and mounting 2TB can do that for about 0.017/GB.

why you let me start my calculator! just say per month/year cost and reduce .. ohhh its a trick :D to get me buying.. i knew it .... sorry i should go to bed now.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@ehab said:
    why you let me start my calculator! just say per month/year cost and reduce .. ohhh its a trick :D to get me buying.. i knew it .... sorry i should go to bed now.

Would be $34 for 2TB but $0.017 sounds so much better right! lol good night man, take it easy.

Thanked by 2ehab trexos
  • ehab said: why you let me start my calculator! just say per month/year cost and reduce .. ohhh its a trick :D to get me buying.. i knew it .... sorry i should go to bed now.

he has everything, just ask and he'll give you quote

• @tommy said:
    he has everything, just ask and he'll give you quote

No just VPS's, Dedi's, and Disaster Data Storage.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2015

@rokok said:
    Almost every week people post and need storage vps, oh boy

poor hard drives being oversold like cr*p

• so.....I will stick with crissic I guess.

• @sandro said:
    so.....I will stick with crissic I guess.

Yeah sounds like you have a good deal. if you need more storage + time4vps.eu could do the trick. or maybe some provider here will have a special for you, that kind of specs can be found easily in NL usually

• I was actually looking for lower specs in EU for the same price

• @sandro said:
    I was actually looking for lower specs in EU for the same price

Does the UK work for you?

• @wych said:
    Does the UK work for you?

Yup.

• @sandro 100GB Disk 256MB can do that in LA or London if still needed.

• sandrosandro Member
    edited November 2015

Just name the plan and price :) 50GB is also fine to keep the price down. The only thing that I would like to keep is 2TB of BW, I usually use a fraction of it but a month I could have a spike.

• @sandro said:
    Just name the price :) 50GB is also fine to keep the price down. The only thing that I would like to keep is 2TB of BW, I usually use a fraction of it but a month I could have a spike.

Can do 50GB Disk-256MB RAM-2TB Bandwidth (Free Incoming) BW, can do in Los Angeles $18.00/month this is KVM 2 cpu Cores @ 2.6Ghz.

• What about London?

• @sandro said:
    What about London?

O I thought you needed USA I can offer London OpenVZ same specs different cpu of course will be 2vCPU @ 3.4GHz openVZ virtualization falls at about $14/yr also in my previous post I mean $18/yr not /month sorry about that.

• Thanks, waiting for @wych offer and then I'll decide.