Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server for multiple VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server for multiple VPS

francis2francis2 Member
edited November 2015 in Requests

Hey,
I'm looking for a cheap and good dedicated server to make multiple VPS in it (for TE)
With multiple IP ofc :)
And I need like 16GB RAM
Budget: No more than 50€/month
Thanks!

Thanked by 1grillmaster

Comments

• Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB disk, 1 IPv4, /64 IPv6, 5TB Gigabit, dedicated ILO/KVM - $30/month (paid month to month) or $20/month (paid quarterly)

http://www.delimiter.com/landingpage/servers2015/?p=X515016500

Or

Dual E5420, 500GB Disk, 8GB RAM, 5TB Transfer $20/month [Coupon 2Z9KX4KD8G]

https://clients.delimitervps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=160

Then add 8GB RAM for $5/month - total $25/month

/29 Subnet = $8/month

/28 Subnet = $16/month

Both items are in stock.

• francis2francis2 Member
    edited November 2015

@MarkTurner
    only 1 IP?

• 1 IP included - add one of the subnet options for more IPs but its under your €50 budget

• Sent my offer via pm I dont own any hardware in EU best I can do is VPS reseller with 12GB-16GB for $35-$45/month storage and bandwidth can be applied as needed. Also responded to your pm.

• nhocconannhocconan Member
    edited November 2015

Would recommend Delimiter / Dacentec in US. If Canada and FR are fine, I think you can consider SoYouStart since they offer one-time IP cost for upto 16 IPS. All will be in your budget.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • JonchunJonchun Member
    edited November 2015

Hey!

GoMach5 can offer you something. We're located in Los Angeles and colocated with Psychz Networks. This is a great West Coast Location which is extremely popular due to great routing to Asia.

20 Gbps DDoS Protection
    Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
    16 GB RAM
    500 GB SATA 7200
    /29 IPv4 (5 Usable IPs)
    /64 IPv6
    5 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps

$44/month using coupon code LEB

Order Here

You can get further discounts paying semi-annually/annually. Please contact [email protected] for more information on this.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

We have in Dallas Dual L5630 8 cores - 16 TH & 32GB Memory 2x 1TB drives 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps port 5 IPV4 IPMI 20Gbps DDoS Shield Mitigation @ 50€ Per month

• @nhocconan
    The setup fee of SoYouStart is way too high...

• Thank you all for the awsners! I'll check them all ;)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@francis2 you may wish to correspond to @qps or @dacentec. i personally prefer @qps...

Thanked by 1qps
  • @agentmishra Hey! What qps is offering?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2015

francis2 said: What qps is offering?

We have a few different configurations available. At your price, likely the Dual Xeon L5420 or Dual Xeon L5520 will work best. Feel free to PM me. Thanks

• @francis2 said:
    nhocconan
    The setup fee of SoYouStart is way too high...

Well, just pay it yearly. IP cost is 3usd one time only :-)

• @nhocconan what about kimsufi? Can I get aditional IPs with them? Are they good for traffic exchange?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@francis2 said:
    nhocconan what about kimsufi? Can I get aditional IPs with them? Are they good for traffic exchange?

You can't get additional IP

• @francis2 said:
    nhocconan what about kimsufi? Can I get aditional IPs with them? Are they good for traffic exchange?

Yeah, as @davidgestiondbi mentioned, you cannot add additional IP in Kimsufi.

You can still use all machine power (CPU, RAM, etc.) as it is a dedicated, bandwidth is also good (can consume up to 100mbps), but if you want to have different IPs for VMs, you cannot .

• @nhocconan @davidgestiondbi
    But I spoke to many people and seen many providers but I still didn't got what I was looking for...
    But DataShack impressed me and it's the closest of what I'm looking for, are they good?

• @francis2 said:
    nhocconan davidgestiondbi
    But I spoke to many people and seen many providers but I still didn't got what I was looking for...
    But DataShack impressed me and it's the closest of what I'm looking for, are they good?

But they're hosted in US and I'm from europe!

• @francis2 said:
    nhocconan davidgestiondbi

Datashack is HE/Cogent only. Quality isn't in their name

• root012 said: Price - 85$

ripoff and read the rules.