Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats problem with nodedeploy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

whats problem with nodedeploy

ynzhengynzheng Member
edited December 2012 in General

cannot login clientarea:
Down for Maintenance
We are currently migrating key points in our infrastructure, we'll be online shortly.

cannot login KVM VPS WITH VNC after boot or reboot again and again:
Network Error,even the VPS Status Online on VPS Control Panel

cannot Reinstall cos thereis No media found for this virtual server

CDROM can be selected nothing
and Driver: No drivers found
on Control Panel "Controls" TAB page

last but not the least,got mail from paypal:
NodeDeploy canceled your automatic payments

NodeDeploy canceled your automatic payments. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account to pay the merchant. If you have any questions, you may ask NodeDeploy about this cancellation.

whats problem with nodedeploy!

Comments

• Is your DNS still cached? The clientarea was migrated a few days ago to amazon. Regarding PayPal; we will have an update soon... We have been extremely busy this week preparing a few things for Christmas aswell as some internal restructuring.

Thanks,

Phil

• @PhilND said: We have been extremely busy this week preparing a few things for Christmas aswell as some internal restructuring

then how can I reinstall the VPS cos I cannot login it any more WITH VNC even after boot or reboot the kvm VPS?

thanks

• Do you have a ticket number I can check please?

• @PhilND said: ticket number

Ticket Created #479766

thanks