Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update your Vanilla Forums - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Update your Vanilla Forums

13»

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@joepie91 said:
    XenForo is fairly solid, but I'm not sure you can make the UX match that of Vanilla. It being proprietary is also a downside. And I don't think it supports edit versioning...

Come on, quote a forum and I,will make a croudfunding :p

• PunBB is clean and simple open source forum solution, after 2 years of slow development, 2 months ago started new version development again.

+1 for XenForo :)

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @Mun said:
    mpkossen as of current there is no good way to migrate to another forum. So start from scratch as well.

New forum can be at beta.lowendtalk.com until it has been ironed out and ones ready. swap urls between old and new forums . Eventually deleting the old forum .

This is how i have always done it , it is just easier and safer that way.

• Flarum is similar to Vanilla. On the usual forum software now I'm using ElkArte, a SMF fork.

• kenkelis said: PunBB is clean and simple open source forum solution, after 2 years of slow development, 2 months ago started new version development again.

I used to really like that. I guess I should try it again. I wonder if my CSS that I worked so hard on can work with the new version.

• kenkeliskenkelis Member
    edited November 2015

@Ole_Juul said:

They just changed some php functions and minor bugs - http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/29628/punbb-144/ CSS still the same

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Flarum sounds like a other word for Kebap.

I am just getting hungry again.

• Infinity580 said: Flarum sounds like another word for Kebap.

Flarum sounds more like another word for flatulence.