Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improve Your WHMCS Based Web Hosting Services With ModulesGarden!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Improve Your WHMCS Based Web Hosting Services With ModulesGarden!

ModulesGardenModulesGarden Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

Hosting related services based on the WHMCS is stable and attractive for both administrators and customers.
But is it everything that can be squeezed out of WHMCS? Is it everything that can be squeezed out of quality of your services?

Definitely NO!

Useful WHMCS module can significantly facilitate your daily job and make your web hosting services more interesting for your customers.

ModulesGarden services are something new, so far unprecedented in this business area. Specially for you we will adapt an application and it’s design according to your own needs, create adequate addon or entirely new module, advise how to solve the problem or propose optimal solution for your business. Using our services you can be certain that you will obtain the best solutions for your company.

We have already created modules for DNS management, cPanel, Rackspace Cloud Servers, Rackspace Email, WWD Go Daddy Domains, DirectAdmin, billing for specific resources usage and more!

Visit our website and check out how we can help you!

www.modulesgarden.com

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

They do good work. We use their cPanel module.

• Will keep you guys in mind for something I'm developing.

Cheers!

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Doesn't this belong in Offers?

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

I would call this spam...
    Better go to WHT where summer hosts honor WHMCS as app from heaven :S

• @ModulesGarden might want to sell some WHMCS to free open source crap software converters, like HostBill, to meet your market over here. Some folks appreciate your modules, other folks cut corner with non-WHMCS systems then months later realize their shortsighted mistakes

• @bamn Are you trying to see that Hostbill is free?

• Meant to say BoxBilling. I use WHMCS and wouldn't consider anything else.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

I've invited ModulesGarden to join LET. We've worked together on adding support for Rage4 DNS to their DNS Manager for WHMCS.

• @bamn said: Meant to say BoxBilling. I use WHMCS and wouldn't consider anything else.

Boxbilling looked like it would get the job done when we tried it on one of our brands.. but we ended up back with WHMCS.

• Boxbilling is by the same fools who own youhosting.

• klikliklikli Member
    edited December 2012

I have no clue how the addon works after reading this thread and the very first page of your website.
    EDIT: Oh, okay, you develop custom modules-_-

• @24khost said: Boxbilling is by the same fools who own youhosting.

I wouldn't call them fool. They are actually genius. True genius.

• Thank you for all your valuable comments. We didn't expect such an interest.

Just a little clarification :-) We do have our products dedicated for WHMCS - true. But that's not an end of our possibilities. We work with every client management, content, billing and support systems. Modules for WHMCS is just a small piece of the pie of what we can create for you and your business.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

I've contacted you guys for a project I'm looking to do.

Hoping to work with you!