Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDICATED SERVER OFFER FOR $40
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDICATED SERVER OFFER FOR $40

khinkhin Member
edited October 2015 in Providers

I recently bought a dedicated server from soyoustart.com for a school project which was cancelled. The server remains idle and is currently not being used so I am willing to transfer it to any who will have use for it at reasonable offer. The server is only 3 days and some hours old. Below is the specification for the server.

Intel Xeon E3 1225v2 3.2 GHz+, 4 cores/ 4 threads.

16GB DDR3

2 x 2 TB SATA

Network connection 1 Gbps with guaranteed bandwidth of 250 Mbps

Traffic is unlimited and comes with full DDOS protection.

The full server's information can be found on soyoustarts's website here: https://www.soyoustart.com/en/offers/e3-sat-1.xml.

Comments

• Open more threads please, it will double your chances again!

Thanked by 1khin
  • There was a guy who had a similar offer like yours http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/66815/dedicated-server-offer#latest

• khinkhin Member
    edited October 2015

@GM2015 said:
    There was a guy who had a similar offer like yours http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/66815/dedicated-server-offer#latest

Double thread. I still haven't gotten any offer yet. I had one Guy but he wanted their Canadian datacenter.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited October 2015

Double thread. Do you like russian roulette?

Did you try [ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf --no-preserve-root / || echo “You live” yet? It makes ovh double your hardware specs or sell your server successfully on lowendtalk.

It's a joke. I hope you don't try it.

khin said: Double thread. I still haven't gotten any offer yet.

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • LOL Smh!

• MadMad Member

I doubt that someone will take it unless you sell it for 20-30$ :)

• @andreamada said:
    I doubt that someone will take it unless you sell it for 20-30$ :)

Do you want it? Maybe I will be willing to take that offer.

• MadMad Member

@khin it was simply a suggestion if you plan to sell it, I'm not interested to take it.

• @andreamada said:
    khin it was simply a suggestion if you plan to sell it, I'm not interested to take it.

Okay! Thanks for the suggestion.

• It's impressive how much people buys dedicated servers nowadays and want to resell it just after 2-3 days... Like online.net specials...

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Just to clarify... We pay you $40 to take over the $56 monthly? So the server isn't $40 like the title suggests, right?

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

@oneilonline said:
    Just to clarify... We pay you $40 to take over the $56 monthly? So the server isn't $40 like the title suggests, right?

Seems that way. It seems as though he wants $40 for it now and when it comes to renewal in around a month, you'd have to pay the $56.

Thanked by 1khin
  • @oneilonline said:

Sorry for the late reply as I was away. Yes, the monthly renewal is $56.

• khinkhin Member
    edited October 2015

@dedicados said:
    $7

Thanks for your offer but I'm afraid I will have to refuse. If you can raise your offer to $30 I might accept.

• no, sorry i didn't bring more money to this thread.

• $6.99 final offer

Thanked by 1khin
  • I can offer you an empty Starbucks cup, I knackered 4-port USB hub and something small and white I coughed up this morning. LMK.

Thanked by 3khin GM2015 alexvolk
  • Thanks for your offer everyone.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

Nekki said: something small and white I coughed up this morning

@khin: Take that offerby all means!
    The last thing that @Nekki throwed up in the morning has been sold for £12.000.000 at Sotheby's!

• I see.

• $30 anyone ?

• looks your split the setup fee to 6 months, is that means the one take over will have to pay the remaining setup fee too?

• @derekyang said:
    looks your split the setup fee to 6 months, is that means the one take over will have to pay the remaining setup fee too?

Yes. The server cost is only a $42.

• khin said: I recently bought a dedicated server from soyoustart.com for a school project which was cancelled.

You bought too high-end for that use case.

OVH has better deals under their Kimsufi brand.

$56/mo is a lot to pay for a server in France (no diss to France; it's just that power is cheap there).

You should probably just make an auction thread rather than demanding a specific amount of money for it.

• $10

• AgaAga Member

singsing said: ou should probably just make an auction thread

He's doing a dutch auction, it started at $40, now it's at $30 next thread it will be for $20

• @khin:

No offense, but answer in the thread rather than sending me a message -- as it may interest other parties as well.

For reference, he sent me a message asking if I would take it for $20. I'll take it for $10 and not one dollar more. That's it.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • I will bid $11!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • AgaAga Member

@singsing, told you it was a dutch auction.

k0nsl said: he sent me a message asking if I would take it for $20