Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to backup sql in windows servers 2008 R2 successs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to backup sql in windows servers 2008 R2 successs

yhuzayhuza Member

Hello, i have issue when i backup sql and failed,

sometime backup success and restor to other server is failed, have info what i do for success backup my sql & db at windows server 2008 r2 standar

Comments

• How to successfully back up my PC?

Dude, we need more details, how are you trying to back up? Are you using the build-in functionality/custom SQL scripts/3rd party software? Are you just backing up the database structure or the full DB? What is the database? MS-SQL? Sybase? Oracle? Are you doing an online backup or an offline backup? Is the backup file stored locally or remotely? Which step triggered the error? What was the error message?

Try to answer all these questions and you might be able to get some help.

• @spammy said:
    How to successfully back up my PC?

Dude, we need more details, how are you trying to back up? Are you using the build-in functionality/custom SQL scripts/3rd party software? Are you just backing up the database structure or the full DB? What is the database? MS-SQL? Sybase? Oracle? Are you doing an online backup or an offline backup? Is the backup file stored locally or remotely? Which step triggered the error? What was the error message?

Try to answer all these questions and you might be able to get some help.

ok thank you