Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap High storage VPS Wanted - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap High storage VPS Wanted

2»

Comments

• @bentheman96 said:
    Get what I'm saying? Has any other customers of them had this issue yet with the speed starting really fast, then going down?

>

I was able to test them and the speed per download was ~ 1,5 MB/s across residental Europe. Do note that this was per thread so starting multiple downloads increased the speed in total.
    You have to expect them to cut some corners for that price.

• It does seem v slow at the moment.

Tried Downloading a file using Axel (multithreaded) from Lithuania to France and US and it starts at about 10MB/s but drops rapidly to 1MB/s.

@time4vps

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

alaningus said: Tried Downloading a file using Axel (multithreaded) from Lithuania to France and US and it starts at about 10MB/s but drops rapidly to 1MB/s.

It's known problem and we are working in order to resolve it.

Thanked by 2alaningus vimalware
  • Thanks @time4vps.

Can I suggest that such known issues be mentioned in the Network Status page in future?

Cheers.

• @alaningus said:
    @ time4vps.

Can I suggest that such known issues be mentioned in the Network Status page in future?

Second this request. I hate ticketing when a read-only operation will do.