Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for Cpanel VPS (US/UK) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for Cpanel VPS (US/UK)

2»

Comments

• @miTgiB said: the E5 node in Charlotte out preforms most SSD's with it's 16 drive array ;)

True, fast as lighting. I would definitely go with Tim (it's what I've done). Rock-solid machine and service.

• Maybe on sequential, random, no way.

That said, Tim's stuff are great.

• @24khost

may help

• ask him if he could provide SSD with it. Also may be if you don't need 3 IPv4, it may cost less.

• cant say just predicting. :|

• @W1V_Lee said: You can't go wrong with rocketvps to be honest, server performance is always great, support is super fast on the odd occassion you need them and they runa very tight ship overall.

I too have a rocketvps, but I know they like to be sticklers on the no support thing, when actually in the cpanel partner agreement, the partner is to resolve any issues before submitting a ticket to cpanel, so currious how they whore the license and still honnor their agreement. Also have you asked for 2nd level quotas?

• LeeLee Veteran

To be honest I have never raised a ticket related to cPanel. 2nd quotas were not a problem tbh, unlike some around here I have used.