Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Recently i have evaluated a help desk software called ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus. It's completely free forever and i can make use of the add-ons asset management and project management as well. But before purchasing it, i want to hear some real-time experiences of it. Please share your experience to help me.

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Not used that product, but actively use their other products and they are good. Phone support for their enterprise stuff is not the best but.

Thanked by 1bharathi
  • did not expect this from a brand like zoho. Disappointing!

• @arpanjot, what's disappointing for you. can you please elaborate?

• I would like to know their marketing policy.........

/s

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

Did you try this : http://www.visionhelpdesk.com ?

We have used it in the past and found quite promising.

• @bharathi said:
    arpanjot, what's disappointing for you. can you please elaborate?

Spamming your own product on forums.

Thanked by 1emdad
  • We currently use SDP, not a huge fan.
    Every other ticketing software I have used has made someone accountable for all tickets, with SDP a ticket can be moved to unassigned at any time, and there is no accountability on the person forwarding the ticket ( ie from level 1 to level 2 ) to follow up, as it is no longer in their requests.

• bharathi said: @arpanjot, what's disappointing for you. can you please elaborate?

LOL. another people come here to spamming. Get out!