Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS - 1 GB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS - 1 GB

Hello, I am looking for a windows vps with 1 GB Ram for around 4$ -5$

Comments

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

If you can increase budget then I'd recommend to checkout winity.io

• I am ok with a trial windows licence.

The only work done in the vps will be some open office work,web browsing.

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015

If annual payment is OK, take a look at https://speedykvm.com. It is worth mentioning that resources (CPU, RAM and disk) are dedicated according to @Incero. It's too bad their 50% off has been expired.

You may also want to check ServersNV, CycloneServers and BlackFox (KVM2) offers.

• @bersy said:
    If annual payment is OK, take a look at https://speedykvm.com. It is worth mentioning that resources (CPU, RAM and disk) are dedicated according to Incero. It's too bad their 50% off has been expired.

You may also want to check ServersNV, CycloneServers and BlackFox (KVM2) offers.

thanks , i will check them out!

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I can offer 1GB Ram , 1xCPU , 50GB Space , 1TB Bandwidth , location : Germany . $5/months .

• ovh.co.uk does 2gb windows on their cloud range with 1 core for:

VPS 2016 Cloud 1
    Gravelines (FR)
    Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition

Monthly subscription
            Monthly Rental  £5.99 
            Microsoft Windows option    £3.40 
            Sub-total excl. VAT £9.39

Pity, no surprise they are dropping runabove $2.5/m for £9.39 instead.

• If your good with $7/Mo and want a actual usable vps. https://igniteservers.com/whmcs/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

• @HostPair said:
    If you can increase budget then I'd recommend to checkout winity.io

+1

• That budget is running a little low for Windows, but if you can increase, I would check out Atlantic.net cloud VPS Windows options.

• bersy said: It is worth mentioning that resources (CPU, RAM and disk) are dedicated according to @Incero.

i am 99% sure they are not dedicated.. would be a huge loss of profit/running costs, CPU is likely a thread only.

• @IgniteServers:

I'm always looking to cut my windows vps cost which is currently my most expensive hosting expense.

To compare apples to apples, Winity's 2gb vps is $17.60/month w. 75gb space, looks like your 2gb is $10/month w. 50 gb space. You mentioned in PM that 50 gb of space was available for an $1.40, so that would put you at $11.40/month for 100GB HD which is a really good deal.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • You can get a very decent dedicated to run windows on from dacentec or delimiter with 8gb ram and somewhat decent cpus for $20-$25. You'll need a trial or own licence and obviously install windows somehow on the server.

boxelder said: To compare apples to apples, Winity's 2gb vps is $17.60/month w. 75gb space, looks like your 2gb is $10/month w. 50 gb space. You mentioned in PM that 50 gb of space was available for an $1.40, so that would put you at $11.40/month for 100GB HD which is a really good deal.

• LA:

XEON X5560

01 CORE

1 GB RAM DDR3

50GB HDD RAID10

1TB BANDWITH

PORT 1GIGABITS

$5.00 /M

Order Here

Test IP: 107.179.25.2

Test IP- ASIAN Optimize: 104.148.36.89

• If you can increase to 7.95$ You can try our plans

https://www.constantvps.com/unmetered-windows-vps-canada-and-france/

• @kentluwis have you made your choice?

• i bought the KVM 2 plan from http://blackfox.co/ . Opened a ticket , no response still after 12 hours!

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015

You have to wait a little more I guess and be ready to explore other options :) I would rather grab a SpeedyKVM VPS since I have mentioned providers in priority order.

• From my expereience for a decent windows VPS with license it will cost min 15 USD

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited October 2015

@kentluwis said:
    i bought the KVM 2 plan from http://blackfox.co/ . Opened a ticket , no response still after 12 hours!

Go with @VirMach or @IgniteServers you will have a great exp but you need rise your budget

Any way Goodluck with blackfox.co

$4/month or $40/yearly link

https://virmach.com/manage/cart.php?a=add&pid=82&promocode=LETSSD1GM

• @arpanjot said:
    coupon expired

Sorry @arpanjot i got the code from last offer

@Virmach your presence is required

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Sorry for the late reply - we've been busy with some improvements. We're in a state of transitioning to a larger amount of servers, which make take several weeks. Unfortunately in this period we do not have many offers posted.

If you're still looking, the best offer we currently have is 1GB for $5.50 which is slightly out of your budget. Coupon code: 5.5mo

We can bring the offer within your budget if you use Bitcoin or if you order quarterly/yearly for some discounts on gateway fees. Just shoot us a ticket and mention this post. Remember if you have any questions and I'm not replying around here - we do have other agents who can answer your ticket much faster.

• @Virmach How much extra would an additional 75GB of storage cost?

• @kentluwis I currently have 1024MB with 512MB SWAP and 75GB RAID storage currently for $5.50/month can view other plans here. If you need more storage we can upgrade you at $0.016/GB. This is KVM, Windows 2008 R2 location is LA.

• I guess virmach is sitting this round out.

@IgniteServers, you have a new customer :)

• @boxelder said:

IgniteServers, you have a new customer :)

Always a pleasure.

Thanked by 1netomx

boxelder said: @Virmach How much extra would an additional 75GB of storage cost?

Was out of town. Our ticket system has other people working so they can answer your questions faster. For future reference, 75GB of extra storage would be approximately $37.50 (not discounted) but after savings we could probably bring it down to as low as $10-15 if we have stock. That would be for our SSD plans.

• I take that back - closed out my Winity account and the @IgniteServers $6.50 2gb/95gbHD plan I was eyeing has jumped to $14. Same specs ... and just in time for black friday .

@Virmach - the problem is I don't want to pay a premium for SSD, just ~100gb of storage at "good enough" HD speeds.

boxelder said: @Virmach - the problem is I don't want to pay a premium for SSD, just ~100gb of storage at "good enough" HD speeds.

I understand that. We do have SSD-cached plans as well, but those are usually filled up and don't have much disk space either. If you'd like, you can make a ticket with us and someone can check to see if we have any server with a lot of disk left over and not much RAM, so we can fit you in without losing a lot of money.