Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Parse error in WHMCS Gateway Module - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Parse error in WHMCS Gateway Module

2»

Comments

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited December 2012

https://github.com/coreyman/whmcs-plugin/blob/master/modules/gateways/bitpay.php

try that code and see what happens.... forked it and made the edits that should make it work.

.... oh..... I see the OP decided to use someone elses working version. So noone is going to try this now...

• what did you change?

• @24khost said: what did you change?

You can see it in the git logs.... will you just try the module?

• So basically you changed double quotes to single quotes and made some minor changes.

As I have read as of php 5.3 the double quotes don't make it go slower any longer.

• @24khost said: So basically you changed double quotes to single quotes and made some minor changes.

As I have read as of php 5.3 the double quotes don't make it go slower any longer.

I made a bunch of minor changes yes, wanting to know if it works... I didn't rewrite the whole module.

As far as double quotes not making it slower......doesn't make any sense. Double quotes evaluate the string for variables, singles do not.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited December 2012

Emailed the developer and as mentioned already it was because of the Mac formatting.

Thank you! I see what the problem was now. The EOL format for that file was Mac instead of Unix. I fixed this on my repo: https://github.com/jaafit/whmcs-plugin

Please let me know if that fixed the problem. Thanks,
    Japhet Stevens
    PHP Freelancer

Tested & Working.

• Idk how it's working with a comma on the last element of an associative array...

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Corey said: Idk how it's working with a comma on the last element of an associative array...

It's not uncommon to do this - it's intended to make appending new elements easier and less error-prone. Personally I don't do it because some languages tolerate it and some don't (apparently PHP does), and I always forget which does which. I understand the idea behind it though.

• @joepie91 said: It's not uncommon to do this - it's intended to make appending new elements easier and less error-prone. Personally I don't do it because some languages tolerate it and some don't (apparently PHP does), and I always forget which does which. I understand the idea behind it though.

It looks nasty to me.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Corey said: It looks nasty to me.

It does to me, too - but then again, this is PHP :)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@zafouhar said: @24khost has just fixed this for me by just uploading the BitPay files he has so maybe the files on the BitPay website have some issue.

24khost is very helpful(He also help William)