Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


WillHosting Review - Stay away from these guys
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WillHosting Review - Stay away from these guys

RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
edited December 2012 in General

http://willhosting.com - Hosted with WillHosting for a select few clients. Literally the worst experience I've ever had with a hosting provider. The support is completely unresponsive, I haven't talked to 1 human being since I get the hosting, and the service is slow, and overloaded. I can't get my domains with them off the account, I'm locked out of the hosting panel, and there's nobody to help with these issues.

Just, stay away from these guys.

Thanked by 1yoopti
«1

Comments

  • How did you run across them, just curious

  • I live in FL so I will be glad to handle this on your behalf.

    According to public records, William's wife runs the company and they got a financial mess. I can call the FL Attorney General in about 6 hours when those pencil pushers go into work and have them look into this company

  • @bamn, I think it's a little premature to go all vigilante justice on a provider just because of one bad review, without hearing their side of the story and no corroborating evidence. You're definitely putting the cart before the horse.

  • @NickM said: I think it's a little premature to go all vigilante justice on a provider just because of one bad review

    Folks in this kind of financial mess need money fast.

  • I also love the pile of evidence you've shown regarding their "financial mess"...

  • I have Will on Skype, I'll link him here.

  • @NickM said: I also love the pile of evidence you've shown regarding their "financial mess"...

    Sorry Nick, I'm not going to air out that kind of stuff and have my fan club get riled up again. I'm giving William and Beverly a chance to redeem themselves.

  • bamnbamn Member
    edited December 2012

    @Jono20201 said: I have Will on Skype, I'll link him here.

    ^ see, the email I fired off got somebody with the company to sign up and "Will is contacted on Skype". I got some results for RobertJFClarke.

  • RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

    @bamn

    1. He doesn't have a wife
    2. He's not in financial trouble (as best to my knowledge, my latest info being from just over a month ago)
  • I havent had any personal experience with them but we do have customers who came from WillHosting. I've heard.....

    The same domain issue as Robert explained - locking down your domains and never letting you change the DNS/nameservers. Also, they experienced a lot of downtime and gave an illegitimate reasoning for it.

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep

    @RobertJFClarke said: http://willhosting.com - Hosted with WillHosting for a select few clients. Literally the worst experience I've ever had with a hosting provider. The support is completely unresponsive, I haven't talked to 1 human being since I get the hosting, and the service is slow, and overloaded. I can't get my domains with them off the account, I'm locked out of the hosting panel, and there's nobody to help with these issues.

    Just, stay away from these guys.

    I've submitted a ticket with them to see if they are actually there or not..as you've not had any replies.

    Regards

  • @dominicl said: I've submitted a ticket with them to see if they are actually there or not..as you've not had any replies.

    My email I fired off at 4:30am got the guy saying he would get Will on Skype at 6:30am..

    I wonder what Uncle Bamn emailed Will... (you know, the uncle who picks on you but later in life you find out he was trying to toughen you up for the real world)

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep

    @bamn said: My email I fired off at 4:30am got the guy saying he would get Will on Skype at 6:30am..

    Wonder if anybody will reply to my ticket :P

    Regards.

  • As a Florida resident, I will gladly show you the process of putting their feet to the fire and getting results done.

    @RobertJFClarke sure, he said he doesn't have a wife but why did Bev change her maiden name to his? I know the Florida public record ropes.

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep
    Hey Dominic,
    
    What can I help you with?
    
    
    Yours in Hosting,
    Will Hosting Support
    Will Hosting
    http://willhosting.com/

    If you want me to reply with anything, let me know :P

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep

    Directed them to this thread.

  • @dominicl said: If you want me to reply with anything, let me know :P

    Ticket ID: 641318 (my email)

    ;-)

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep

    @bamn said: Ticket ID: 641318 (my email)

    ? Confused...

  • Ask them to respond to that ticket

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep

    @bamn said: Ask them to respond to that ticket

    Done.

  • @dominicl congratulations, we know your email and home IP now.

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep

    @rds100 said: @dominicl congratulations, we know your email and home IP now.

    meh. my home ip changes. don't care about email

  • ServerSharpServerSharp Member, Host Rep
    Hey Dominic, 
    
    Due to the Requests/Demands made in the ticket you referenced, I flagged the ticket for Will directly. I handle Sales as well as most Level 1 and Level 2 support requests. 
    
    I'll ping him again so that he'll take a look soon. 
    
    Yours in Hosting,
    Will Hosting Support
    Will Hosting
    http://willhosting.com
  • Will has until Monday to take it right to everybody affected

  • RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

    @bamn Almost 100% sure that this will not be set right bye him, been trying to reach out to him for long enough.

  • Jono20201Jono20201 Member
    edited December 2012

    @bamn, not sure if you are implying that I work for WillHosting? I definitely do not. I simply have him on Skype from a prior encounter we had (he used some of our software for a while), and occasionally browse LEB and LET. I've actually had an account here for over a year, just never posted.

  • Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

    @dominicl said: Yours in Hosting

    That's creepy.

    May the host be with you.

  • @Zen said: Care to explain?

    gosh.. highly unprofessional of him..

  • @RobertJFClarke said: Almost 100% sure that this will not be set right bye him, been trying to reach out to him for long enough.

    Was service provided to you, at any point, or was this just a mess from the beginning? Shoot me a PM (many people can confirm that indeed I'm a nice guy and you will see once I show you what I have on Will / Beverly)

Sign In or Register to comment.