Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Denmark
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Denmark

mkamolinsmkamolins Member
edited October 2015 in Requests

Hi!

We need a virtual server (OpenVZ / KVM / Xen / vmware / Hyper-V / FreeBSD Jail / Docker / LXC / Linux vServer / anything you imagine ) in Denmark under 10€ per month.

256MB RAM / 5GB HDD / 200GB traffic would be just enough.

Please do not recommend Meebox / Cloud.dk.

Thank you!

Comments

• No idea how good they are, but what about http://dkserv.dk/vps-hosting.php ?

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@mkamolins said:
    Hi!

We need a virtual server (OpenVZ / KVM / Xen / vmware / Hyper-V / FreeBSD Jail / Docker / LXC / Linux vServer / anything you imagine ) in Denmark under 10€ per month.

256MB RAM / 5GB HDD / 200GB traffic would be just enough.

Please do not recommend Meebox / Cloud.dk.

Thank you!

Hello there,

For 8 EUR monthly we can offer you a better deal, but only in Germany.

Please take a look here: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?gid=19

• Andreix said: For 8 EUR monthly we can offer you a better deal, but only in Germany.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but the OP very clearly stated that he wants a VPS from Denmark, not from Germany.

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • mkamolins said: Please do not recommend Meebox

Have you had a bad experience with them?

• bersy said: Have you had a bad experience with them?

I am curious to know as well, I haven't seen any issues with the server I have with them.

Cheers!

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2015

Does not exist besides Meebox and DKServ, cloud.dk is also above your budget.

• bersy said: Have you had a bad experience with them?

Yes we had. Large amount of network outages, billing issues (didn't deduct money from existing account, but added late fee).

Virtual servers turned off sometimes as well, had to boot the manually.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • @Aene said:
    No idea how good they are, but what about http://dkserv.dk/vps-hosting.php ?

If you give us a shout at [email protected], I wil be glad to offer you the VPS server.
    512MB RAM / 10GB HDD / 200GB traffic for 10€ per month.

Its hosted in Tier3 datacenters in Denmark, more specific Copenhagen.

Sincerely yours
    Commanderpyle

• Commanderpyle said: If you give us a shout at [email protected], I wil be glad to offer you the VPS server. 512MB RAM / 10GB HDD / 200GB traffic for 10€ per month.

I don't understand. The regular price for 512MB RAM VPS appears to be 30DKK, which is 4€

• @4n0nx said:
    I don't understand. The regular price for 512MB RAM VPS appears to be 30DKK, which is 4€

In that case, I misunderstood :)

Thought you looked at the Enterprise VPS.
    If you only need the normal VPS#1 or 2, I wil be happy to further explain. :)

• @Commanderpyle would be nice if you implement SSL on your client area

• @MuZo Gonna add it soon. :)

Thanked by 1MuZo