Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stock Script similar to NodeDeploy / BuyVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stock Script similar to NodeDeploy / BuyVM

2»

Comments

• @zafouhar - No problem, let me know if you need any further help.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@gameon said: is it really required to pull from WHMCS ? if my guess is right the site 'doesbuyvmhavestock.com' when it started was not affiliated to buyvm , yet they could pull the live stats.

i'm not sure about it though , may be @Francisco can help :)

It's always been owned by us. We just use an extremely limited mysql user that can select only from a certain table and certain fields. no more, no less.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: It's always been owned by us. We just use an extremely limited mysql user that can select only from a certain table and certain fields. no more, no less.

Francisco

If you are running a small hosting business I would think knowing how to do this would be common knowledge for at least one partner. We do the same thing. Lots of applications have some complicated api... and I usually end up just connecting to mysql and getting the data for myself instead of learning their api.