Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free €1.00 credit for all new accounts (Limited Offer)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free €1.00 credit for all new accounts (Limited Offer)

keanukeanu Member
edited October 2015 in Offers

Elasticnode.net provides free trial VPS servers for 3 days (€ 1 credit) to test out our services. All trial servers are fully functional and offer the same features as our production servers.

To grab this offer:

1. Sign up on our website, https://www.elasticnode.net
  2. Link a valid credit card to your account.
  3. Done! Your account will be credited €1 and you can spin up the servers you like.

Your card will not be charged and you can cancel at any time by destroying your VPS. We do not store your CC number, these are processed by Stripe.

We will provide this credit to the first 50 accounts.

After the trial period is over you can use coupon LOWENDTALK to get the server for €6.

If you have any questions about our service, please let us know!

Comments

• For offers, you have to list the recurring price after the promotional price is over.

• You should apply some anti-aliasing to your logo. Serious.

Thanked by 1Aga
  • @EkaatyLinux

I don't see a problem here, gonna fix this as I also see this at my friend's computer.

• Just curious, I've seen a lot of providers using the very same template. Which software or application is this?

• @daemonsyn said:
    Just curious, I've seen a lot of providers using the very same template. Which software or application is this?

Do you mean the website, or the panel? The website is Wordpress and the panel is custom.

Thanks

Thanked by 1daemonsyn
  • @Nekki said:
    For offers, you have to list the recurring price after the promotional price is over.

Why do they always ignore you, lol.