Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest hosting with dedicated IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest hosting with dedicated IP

WHTWHT Member
edited October 2015 in Requests

Hello everyone.

Need a cpanel hosting with dedicated IP at cheapest price.

1-5 GB HDD or SSD
200-300GB Bandwidth
Location everywhere in the world.

Budget 3-9/year

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Shared hosting or vps?

• buyshared.net looks awesome. wouldn't it be cheaper than mxroute.com?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dlaxotn2 said:
    buyshared.net looks awesome. wouldn't it be cheaper than mxroute.com?

@Jar does a lot of custom work and hand holding so it isn't money wasted. All comes down to their needs.

Francisco

Thanked by 2jar William
  • @dlaxotn2 said:
    buyshared.net looks awesome. wouldn't it be cheaper than mxroute.com?

Isnt Mxroute just for email hosting ?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Junkless said:
    Isnt Mxroute just for email hosting ?

It is. Highly recommend buyshared for shared hosting. I have production sites on it.

Thanked by 2Junkless William
  • Only if you can stay alive without any type of support..

Live chat online when you talk about sales, But when you talk about support then they say submit ticket and no reply

And when you submit a ticket , and back after 1-2 hours you see no tickets (ticket deleted) without any reply.

Great...Now go with them ...

• ZeastZeast Member
    edited October 2015

http://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting

I don't know why you need support if they have cPanel , lel.
    No , really , give me a example.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @Jar said:
    It is. Highly recommend buyshared for shared hosting. I have production sites on it.

Totally agree. They are doing an awesome job at that price.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Zeast said: I don't know why you need support if they have cPanel , lel.

In terms of a shared hosting customer, there is a type that absolutely needs managed service. For example:

1. Installs 57 Wordpress plugins.
    2. Doesn't update for 3 years.
    3. Gets compromised.
    4. Opens ticket saying "Your servers are insecure, fix this now OR IM POSTING ON WEBHOSTINGTALK!!!!1111"
  • JUNAIDJUNAID Member
    edited October 2015

@Zeast said:
    http://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting

I don't know why you need support if they have cPanel , lel.
    No , really , give me a example.

Support ? when you take EU (Luxembourg Account) and your website ip says it's USA,
    When you don't see "DNS Editor in cPanel" or few other options and they don't provide support or do the same behave as I mentioned ?

When you Chat in Sales that they provide Overselling Enabled reseller, and you get that..but in 1-2 hours they limit your account (Overselling Disabled) and you try to contact them ? They just delete your ticket ? So you still think you don't need any support ?

Thanked by 1desperand
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@junaid Not to throw you under the bus again at least they can setup their whmcs correctly to work with their ssl cert.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    junaid Not to throw you under the bus again at least they can setup their whmcs correctly to work with their ssl cert.

Ouch ...

*Yells- we need a burn unit here !

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • Dedicated IP/pm costs $1

• WHTWHT Member

Yeah buyshared was in my list of course. Will need more locations to purchase from. Am going to buy 2-3 accounts per month.

• @JUNAID said:
    Only if you can stay alive without any type of support..

Live chat online when you talk about sales, But when you talk about support then they say submit ticket and no reply

And when you submit a ticket , and back after 1-2 hours you see no tickets (ticket deleted) without any reply.

Great...Now go with them ...

You talk a lot of crap for someone who registers a hosting business under a .info domain.

• Buyshared works great even if i nowadays just abuse the autoinstaller to install stuff and then copy it to my own servers :)

LU had some issues but i hope they are fixed now/shortly fixed as announced in the RFO(?), adding Cogent is eh but still in worst case situation it will work just fine, i just hope it won't be used as primary transit (Cogent<->Voxility is meh with them being a large Level3 customer so traffic over ddos protected IPs might get rerouted a bit or at least crosses more networks).

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@William said:
    Buyshared works great even if i nowadays just abuse the autoinstaller to install stuff and then copy it to my own servers :)

LU had some issues but i hope they are fixed now/shortly fixed as announced in the RFO(?), adding Cogent is eh but still in worst case situation it will work just fine, i just hope it won't be used as primary transit (Cogent<->Voxility is meh with them being a large Level3 customer so traffic over ddos protected IPs might get rerouted a bit or at least crosses more networks).

Cogent will be fallback only. Once they got us fixed they supposedly sill had another couple days of issues with the port channel and last I talked to them hey didn't have anything permanent in place. I'm guessing they're maybe looking at using 40gbit or even 100gbit ports instead of a channel.

Voxility peers directly with iptransit in Germany so we get a direct route to Luxembourg over that. In fact I was able to finally diagnose the teamspeak packetloss some people were having over there.

@junaid - we never said the ips geolocated to Europe, but a trace will show its in Luxembourg. The geolocation stuff has been annoying as some of the websites some people are using aren't updated anymore. As for those extra settings ,I toculd just be a broken package on our end, anyone that wanted those gets it without fuss.

Francisco

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015