Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PremiumVM - Christmas Launch Offer [Continuum Chicago, OpenVZ] - LEB Exclusive - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PremiumVM - Christmas Launch Offer [Continuum Chicago, OpenVZ] - LEB Exclusive

2»

Comments

• DamianDamian Member
    edited December 2012

I'd say give him a chance. If I had the ability/desire to throw away our company and/or felt the need to start over, there are a lot of things I'd do differently, so maybe he's got something here.

Anyone bought one yet?

• @Damian said: Anyone bought one yet?

Nope. Probably won't till its been around for a while (especially since last time he constantly badgered you and his other previous clients to pay the invoice after his first free month on the server)

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Damian said: Anyone bought one yet?

I've given somebody on here a trial due to the problems there were with SwitchVM on the quarterly plan. Few problems to start out, moving to VirtPanel as Virtualizor is just being a pain in the backside with everything. Resolving this now, and then (hopefully) we should be good to go!

@HalfEatenPie said: Nope. Probably won't till its been around for a while (especially since last time he constantly badgered you and his other previous clients to pay the invoice after his first free month on the server)

Apologies for that. As @Damian said, I've changed a lot of things here. Done a lot differently, so c'mon give me a chance :)

Thank you,
    -Dominic

• edited December 2012

this is gonna be fun

@AstoundingHost said: this is gonna be fun

Useful comment #1.

• NHRoelNHRoel Member
    edited December 2012

@dominicl said: we're using Virtualizor which I find much easier to use!

@dominicl said: Few problems to start out, moving to VirtPanel as Virtualizor is just being a pain in the backside with everything.

Why would you go live without doing test, beta and trials? Also why did you mention that you are comfortable with this?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

inb4 the switch to solusvm tommorow morning.

inb4 selling out and starting out the next ***vm.com late january.

Which provider are you using, I could deffinetely use some free trials on dedi's. :)

• @Alex_LiquidHost
    Not sick anymore?
    What happened to your Monday opening of LA node?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@LAKid said: Not sick anymore?

What happened to your Monday opening of LA node?

Because of Christmas, the delivery of the hardware to the LA DC took longer than expected. The server is however already setup, in testing at the moment. I will be able to migrate you the following 48 hours as promised :)

On the other side - Lungs hurt when I breathe in and can't sleep on my right side or on my back and got shrotness of breath, despite that - the clinic I was in, claims I am okey and there's nothing to be worried about. Been slowed down really much the past 2 weeks and a half.

• @Alex_LiquidHost Ya, your tech said you've been sick.
    Get a double scotch and have a long sleep, hope it cures after...
    It's not "drunk" purpose, but it sometimes kills germs..

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: Because of Christmas, the delivery of the hardware to the LA DC took longer than expected. The server is however already setup, in testing at the moment. I will be able to migrate you the following 48 hours as promised :)

When LA node available?

• @jcaleb this weekend I guess, and hope.

• @LAKid said: @jcaleb this weekend I guess, and hope.

I'm looking forward also

@LAKid said: @jcaleb this weekend I guess, and hope.

Sounds good, keep us posted! @Alex_Liquidhost

@NHRoel said: Why would you go live without doing test, beta and trials? Also why did you mention that you are comfortable with this?

Virtualizor as I said just isn't right. @jarland has moved to VirtPanel and he seems to like it so it must be pretty good. Gonna give it a go.

-Dominic

• Everyone likes solusvm. Your logic?

@Taz said: Everyone likes solusvm. Your logic?

We want to be different. VirtPanel is right for us. It doesn't matter..it's a control panel. VirtPanel does what we want it to

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Taz said: Everyone likes solusvm. Your logic?

No one hates solusvm is more accurate. People like new things.

@jarland said: No one hates solusvm is more accurate. People like new things.

Exactly. Well said Jarland. I didn't want to copy you but there aren't many hosts offering VirtPanel and it does a great job, so why not?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@dominicl Was hoping to be responsible for getting them more business, glad you're on board ;)

@jarland said: @dominicl Was hoping to be responsible for getting them more business, glad you're on board ;)

They wouldn't have got my business without your thread :)