Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20Gbps DDoS protected | Los Angeles | Dual L5420, 16 GB RAM | $44/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

20Gbps DDoS protected | Los Angeles | Dual L5420, 16 GB RAM | $44/mo

JonchunJonchun Member
edited October 2015 in Offers

Hello Everyone! Go Mach 5 is entering the market with awesome offerings for those at LET. We are a small, privately funded company founded by people who care. Go Mach 5, LLC is a brand that has been under planning for some time and has finally come to fruition in early 2015.

We are hosted with Psychz, and fully own all our hardware.

Features
- FREE 20Gbps Mitigation
- Tier 1 Bandwidth Providers including CT, CN2, CU
- 1 Gbps port
- /29 IPv4 (5 Usable) - /64 IPv6 (Upon request)
- Free Hardware Replacement
- KVMoIP on demand

Dual L5420 (2x4 cores, 2.5Ghz, 12MB cache)
16 GB RAM
500 GB SATA 7200
/29 IPv4 (DDoS Protected!)
5 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
$49/month$44/month with coupon!
Order Here

LIMITED COUPON: LEB - $5.00 off recurring!

Questions?
We will be answering questions through this thread or at [email protected]. Existing clients should use proper support channels as needed. All sales questions will be responded to within 24 hours.

Need SSD? Need a bigger disk? We can do deals! Need something cheaper? Just contact us for a quote/deal on any configuration and we'll work something out!

Thank you!

Comments

• Well done, the introduction of some KVM or XEN plan?

• singsingsingsing Member
    edited October 2015

qq7119 said: Well done, the introduction of some KVM or XEN plan?

Just buy the dedi for $44/mo, partition it out into $5 1GB KVMs and make $31/mo. Well, actually, you would need to get extra IP address, which at this point is not going to be a walk in the park.

• @qq7119 said:
    Well done, the introduction of some KVM or XEN plan?

Hello,

We currently offer managed xen plans, but nothing within LE* budget. We decided that dealing with the abuse and spam from unmanaged KVM/Xen VPS that sell for under $7/month was just not a profitable venture.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited October 2015

@singsing said:
    Just buy the dedi for $44/mo, partition it out into $5 1GB KVMs and make $31/mo. Well, actually, you would need to get extra IP address, which at this point is not going to be a walk in the park.

If anyone is serious about this, I'm willing to chuck in a /28 (13 Usable) at $10/mo. That would give you a total of 18 IPv4.

I forgot to mention that we fully support IPv6 and provide a /64 with each dedi, so IPv6-only/NAT VPS are also an option.

edit: I just realized I didn't forget to include the IPv6 part :P

• Nice. Do you offer colo?

• @qibinghua said:
    Nice. Do you offer colo?

We don't have any colo plans at the moment, but we do have some space in our cab so 1-2U colo should be doable. However, I would also recommend you take a look at coloing directly with Psychz ( @PhotonVPS ) as they should be more than accommodating given my experience so far.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

@qibinghua said:
    Nice. Do you offer colo?

Toss me a PM with what you need ;)