Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need 48GB Ram dedicated with 250GB SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need 48GB Ram dedicated with 250GB SSD

raduegglestonradueggleston Member
edited October 2015 in Requests

hi everyone here,

can anyone give me this dedicated server specs

99% UPTIME PLEASE and DDOS Protected

29-61 ipv4
/60 ipv6
48GB Ram
250GB SSD + 1TB HDD
1GBps atleast 20TB
any location
budget $100 below

i will use it for minecraft servers and websites

Comments

• You might want to mention that you need this to be a managed server after the debacle in your other thread.

• Why do you need that amount of IPv4 for Minecraft and Websites?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Probably going to try to be a minecraft server provider. I'd be worried by that budget though.

• WSCallum said: Why do you need that amount of IPv4 for Minecraft and Websites?

he might want multiple minecraft servers maybe? or even vps'es

• that sounds like an awefully low budget for what you're asking. Might be best you think about going at least three times that much if those are the specs you really want.

• ceibaNet said: that sounds like an awefully low budget for what you're asking.

For the ripoff prices you charge am sure that's the case..

• MadMad Member

You need to increase your budget, it's too low compared to what you are asking for.
    It should be minimum 140-150$ maybe.

• MunMun Member

You can get that kind of server without DDOS protection, but not with it IMO.

Ask a custom quote from Psychz. https://www.psychz.net/dedicated-hosting.html

The IPs alone are going to cost you 30$ to 60$.

My guess expect around ~200$

• @TarZZ92 said:

Possibly, but you wouldn't necessarily require one IP per Minecraft Server, one IP can be used across different Minecraft servers but have each server utilize a different port.

• @WSCallum said:
    Possibly, but you wouldn't necessarily require one IP per Minecraft Server, one IP can be used across different Minecraft servers but have each server utilize a different port.

Especially because the client has natively supported srv records for a while.

Thanked by 2Clouvider WSCallum
  • AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@radueggleston said:
    hi everyone here,

can anyone give me this dedicated server specs

99% UPTIME PLEASE and DDOS Protected

29-61 ipv4
    /60 ipv6
    48GB Ram
    250GB SSD + 1TB HDD
    1GBps atleast 20TB
    any location
    budget $100 below

i will use it for minecraft servers and websites

Hello there,

I can give you 1x Hex Core | 64 GB RAM | 2x 2 TB HDD with 1 Gbps uplink for 180 EUR/mo in EU with 1 IP included.

Regarding your IP request, I can offer you a 2.50 EUR/IP per month for a maximum of 60 IPs.

If you're interested, please provide me with an email address via PM.

Thank you.

• Andreix said: Hello there,

I can give you 1x Hex Core | 64 GB RAM | 2x 2 TB HDD with 1 Gbps uplink for 180 EUR/mo in EU with 1 IP included.

Does that include the full management he needs?

@Nekki said:
    Does that include the full management he needs?

Hello there,

I can't see any "24/7 management" request in his quote.

• Andreix said: Hello there,

I can't see any "24/7 management" request in his quote.

See his other thread, the guy has no idea how to manage or secure a server and admitted at the end of it that he needs a managed server.

@Nekki said:
    See his other thread, the guy has no idea how to manage or secure a server and admitted at the end of it that he needs a managed server.

Well, we can offer a basic management for that, but only at a server-level.

We don't offer game management.

• @Andreix said:
    We don't offer game management.

You need to take it up with the dude, I'm just warning you so he doesn't take a steaming dump on your company like he tried to do with WSI.

Thanked by 1Andreix