Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which one of these is the better choice ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So I have shortlisted these hosts. I checked one of the sites on Scaleway and with default wordpress Image (nginx + php fpm + W3TC) it gave good enough response times( 100-150 ms) till 100-150 user per second. So for hosting a couple of such sites, which is the better choice ? Are any of them "not recommended" ? Are they on the same level of reliability and performance (same or better than scaleway c1 as this supposed to be good enough for my needs).

Which one you would have chosen in the same situation ?

1. Which provider should I go with for a couple of medium traffic wordpress sites ?18 votes
    1. Dediserve 2 GB
      16.67%
    2. Leaseweb 2 GB
        5.56%
    3. Scaleway C1
      50.00%
    4. Dacentec 2 GB
        5.56%
    5. Time4VPS 2 GB
      11.11%
    6. Quadhost 3 GB
        5.56%
    7. Hostus 6 GB Offer
        5.56%

Comments

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited October 2015

We would be more than happy to host your sites on our special offer.

If you are looking at the 3GB instance in Paris then we have links directly to Google (that can assist for quick responses to the crawler).

Ultimately if you choose one without a ready made template or deployment it would be upto your configuration.

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited October 2015

@quadhost said:
    We would be more than happy to host your sites on our special offer.

If you are looking at the 3GB instance in Paris then we have links directly to Google (that can assist for quick responses to the crawler).

Ultimately if you choose one without a ready made template or deployment it would be upto your configuration.

Thanks again for your response.
    What all ready made templates/deployments do you provide? How is the routing to SEA region?

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited October 2015

@Junkless said:
    What all ready made templates/deployments do you provide?

What do you have in mind?

Ubuntu 13-15, Debian 6-8, CentOS6/7, Gentoo, Suse perhaps one of the Turnkey Images? We also have minimal templates.

We are currently in the process of rolling our own templates out based on user requests so I have added Wordpress on your behalf.

How is the routing to SEA region?

I will PM you a test IP.

• @quadhost said:

I guess that covers it all. And good to know that you are adding the wordpress template as well. Which webstack will you be using ?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Need to know what server side setup do the providers use !

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@quadhost What's your Server Config ? And Which DC ?

• Junkless said: Which webstack will you be using ?

I imagine the team will have an nginx and apache based template as they know some prefer one vs the other.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    quadhost What's your Server Config ? And Which DC ?

Varies in location; if you want to discuss specific hardware on certain servers feel free to open a ticket.

The 3gb promo is using servers in DC3, Illiad.

• so no one else is interested in this ?