Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for low end west coast xen/kvm around $15/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for low end west coast xen/kvm around $15/year

It's just for set up proxy, 100G bandwidth with minimum ram/disk space would be fine.
Any chance?

Comments

• Is xen/kvm a must?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

In this Budget, XEN/HVM will be unreliable for sure. So, if that proxy can run on OpenVZ, get one OpenVZ !

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

How's Los Angeles?

Unmanaged 128MB LET Exclusive

Intel Xeon Processors

1 Core x1 Priority

10 GB SSD-Cached SAS 15k RAID 10 Hard Drives

128 MB RAM

75 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 IP Address

/64 Subnet IPv6 IP Addresses

KVM VPS Technology

Los Angeles, CA or Denver, CO

25.1 Monitoring Plan FREE

$15/year! - REDUCED FROM $20/year

Click Here to Order Now!

Add in the order notes you would like double bandwidth and we will double it free of charge for today only. Only 2 left!

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • @nexmark this is your territory

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

We can do a west coast KVM for $25/year if you are interested. I apologize that it is not quite $15 but we lowered it from $30 to $25!

Specs would be 256MB RAM, 4GB Pure SSD, 1vCore, and 250GB Bandwidth with a 1Gbps network speed. It gets 1IPv4 address and as many IPv6 addresses as you want.

Hosted out of the Phoenix NAP datacenter!

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Is xen/kvm a must?
    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    In this Budget, XEN/HVM will be unreliable for sure. So, if that proxy can run on OpenVZ, get one OpenVZ !

I need to install specific version of kernel, so must xen/kvm.

• SSDBlaze said: We can do a west coast KVM for $25/year if you are interested. I apologize that it is not quite $15 but we lowered it from $30 to $25!

Aka: We can't offer anything but still want to sig and offer spam.

Premium.

• @SSDBlaze said:
    Hosted out of the Phoenix NAP datacenter!

In case you wanted to touch up on your geography

• @William said:

@Jonchun said:

lol

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2015

Phoenix is pretty west to me tbh. Did you know that Texas is considered western half of the US?

• West, sure. West coast... not really.

• 3 BUCKS ABOVE your budget

MyCustomHosting.net's latest offer (http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62057/my-custom-hosting-canada-kvm-premium-ddos-protection-native-ipv6-e5-s-ssd-cached-no-bs) has this plan

Plan Name: LET-AUG-512MB-10GB-4TB-YEARLY
    Virtualization Platform: KVM
    Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB
    Swap: 512 MB
    SSD Cached Disk Space: 10 GB
    Premium Transfer: 4096 GB
    IP Space: 1 IPv4 + /112 IPv6
    CPU Cores: 2
    Yearly Cost: $18
    Order Link: https://billing.mycustomhosting.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=137
    Please make sure you read the offer fully as he uses RAID-0 for the drives, so you will need to keep backups (or pay for backups that he can keep for you).

Some fairly old benchmarks at:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/34747/mycustomhosting-6-month-review

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • Also I don't know if these are still valid

http://vncoupon.com/virmach-huge-yearly-savings-ssd-vps-from-5year/

There are kvm offers in the section...

I have a cheap 5 bucks per year VPS with them.Going good..

@virmach...may help you out

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

noaman said: Also I don't know if these are still valid

http://vncoupon.com/virmach-huge-yearly-savings-ssd-vps-from-5year/

There are kvm offers in the section...

I have a cheap 5 bucks per year VPS with them.Going good..

@virmach...may help you out

Unfortunately expired yesterday. We've also changed our plans a little and they're a little cheaper, without coupon - definitely fits @minirr4id's budget . However, unfortunately we do not have Los Angeles KVM at this time and that is only west coast location. Closest after that is Phoenix.

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    Phoenix is pretty west to me tbh. Did you know that Texas is considered western half of the US?

Western US =/= West Coast

• @Jonchun said:

I didn't say it's west coast, I said it's pretty west. Nice reading.

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • @VirMach said:
    Unfortunately expired yesterday. We've also changed our plans a little and they're a little cheaper, without coupon - definitely fits minirr4id's budget . However, unfortunately we do not have Los Angeles KVM at this time and that is only west coast location. Closest after that is Phoenix.

Damn! Sorry I missed it! I would have snapped up a few of the smaller OpenVZ one's for VPN etc.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I didn't say it's west coast, I said it's pretty west. Nice reading.

OP specified West Coast. Whether you intended it or not, your post implied you equated "Western US" with "West Coast" because of the thread topic..

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • @Jonchun said:
    OP specified West Coast. Whether you intended it or not, your post implied you equated "Western US" with "West Coast" because of the thread topic..

It was just a comment, I'm not suggesting anything. If I posted about a hosting that's not in your definition of west coast then go ahead and bitch at me, but this? wtf

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    It was just a comment, I'm not suggesting anything. If I posted about a hosting that's not in your definition of west coast then go ahead and bitch at me, but this? wtf

So now you're doubling back and claiming you were making a completely unrelated comment? In that case, that's what the cest pit is for.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2015

@Jonchun said:
    So now you're doubling back and claiming you were making a completely unrelated comment? In that case, that's what the cest pit is for.

Unrelated. Okay. Now I just love you more. Okay.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Unrelated. Okay. Now I just love you more. Okay.

Now you're not making sense.

• @Jonchun said:
    Now you're not making sense.

Irrelevant.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Irrelevant.

I'm trying to make sense of your posts. How is that irrelevant?

• i'd consider any city in washington, oregon, or california to be west coast... and maybe Juneau and Anchorage, too.

... Hawaii is "special" status.... def needs some bigger DCs there,

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015

@Maximum_VPS has tiny KVM VPS in LA.

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

West coast xen/kvm for $15/y is never sustainable, and I believe your project/need is non-sustainable too, so pick up any offer above members gave and enjoy it.

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • @bersy said:
    Maximum_VPS has tiny KVM VPS in LA.

yeah they have and link is

https://maximumvps.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=9&sld=whmcs&tld=.com

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • If OpenVZ is fine with you, I'd suggest you go with Ramnode. They have Los Angeles, not sure if that's fine with you though.

Thanked by 1minirr4id
  • dearroy said: West coast xen/kvm for $15/y is never sustainable, and I believe your project/need is non-sustainable too, so pick up any offer above members gave and enjoy it.

What is your conviction based on or, how many West Coast xen/kvm VPS for $15/y have you used in other words?