Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a server

Hi, I live near llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and need discount server for use. I would prefer one in or near that city, and dont want in the UK. Can anyone provide me? Sorry for bad english, its me second language.

Comments

• Where is your city ?

• @chrisfile said:
    Where is your city ?

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales. It near England.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

I doubt you input that city name by hand?

• chrisfilechrisfile Member
    edited October 2015

@serverhunter said:
    llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales. It near England.

The first time I see that name.

• there is a handful of cities in wales with crazy names....

• CloudXCloudX Member
    edited October 2015

@serverhunter said:
    I would prefer one in or near that city, and dont want in the UK.

If it's in Llanfairpwll, it's in the UK.

• Here is how you pronounce it... doubt the OP is serious though.

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • @dearroy said:
    I doubt you input that city name by hand?

Yes, I must use on official papers. Most know us by Llanfair.

• @CloudX said:
    If it's in Llanfairpwll, it's in the UK.

Sorry, I mean't England.

• @serverhunter said:
    Sorry, I mean't England.

I don't think there are any data centres in Llanfairpwll. I'd hazard a guess, due to the state of the Welsh economy, that the only place in Wales that even has data centres is Cardiff; they likely won't be low-cost either.

It's highly probable that your connection exits through London anyway, so your experience will likely be better with a London server... and there's a lot more competition there, so lower prices.

• Will have London servers online tomorrow if you still need this, will send you a PM when we have some up and running.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

How any provider will provide VPS in this city? ;/

This is against Google Maximum Title Character.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Will have London servers online tomorrow if you still need this, will send you a PM when we have some up and running.

London is in England and he doesn't want that... read the damn post.

I doubt anyone provides hosting in Wales or at least reasonably priced...

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

"The long form of the name was invented for promotional purposes in the 1860s; with 58 characters it is the longest place name in Europe and the second longest official one-word place name in the world."

Ah, that's why. :p
    Interesting/weird name at the same time tho.

• I know he does not want a London server but a London server would be best price in the area for him and probably the closest and best speed, I threw it out there as a suggestion, so actually I read the post but thanks for your useless post.

Regards

Kalon Benton

• @IgniteServers said:
    I threw it out there as a suggestion, so actually I read the post but thanks for your useless post.

You're an imbecile. Your entire post was spam. Nobody likes your month old company.

Thanked by 2BharatB 4n0nx
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

You're spoiling it for your self, refrain from trying to give any offer which isn't relevant t what OP has asked. Not only in regards to this particular thread but every other thread also we know you want to get customers but the way is improper if you're unsure if OP would like a deal close to what he asked or not its better to drop a private message than to publicly offer. This prevents spamming allegations and you'll get your answer from OP.

• @BharatB said:
    You're spoiling it for your self.

Look at you BharatB, you've come so far!

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    You're an imbecile. Your entire post was spam. Nobody likes your month old company.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, speak for yourself.

• Technium CAST near Bangor used to have some space, no idea whats going on there nowadays though.

• It is just a spam to put such a word without any sense as a city name in the posting.

• @tvtaddy said:
    It is just a spam to put such a word without any sense as a city name in the posting.

That is very close, would work well. Where can I get?

• No! I do not want anything in England. I want in my own country.

• serverhunter said: I live near llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2015

@serverhunter said:
    No! I do not want anything in England. I want in my own country.

@wych said:
    Technium CAST near Bangor used to have some space, no idea whats going on there nowadays though.

https://hostinguk.net/datacentres

St. Asaph Data Centre
    Our disaster recovery & diverse data centre in North Wales, at our St.Asaph location. This facility provides local co-location and managed DR services with resilient high speed connectivity for Wales and the North West.

• serverhunter said: No! I do not want anything in England. I want in my own country.

Wales is a country now? I thought it was part of the United Kingdom.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @MarkTurner said:
    Wales is a country now? I thought it was part of the United Kingdom.

Yes, it is but also part of the UK.

• Welsh people seem to have a love-hate relationship with names it seems.

From looking at it, I've no idea where to start even pronouncing it.