Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interworx DNS-cluster help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Interworx DNS-cluster help

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

hi

can anybody help me in setting up interworx dns cluster (something like cpanel dns-only)

the docs, says, clustering is possible only on dedicated license and not on vps license

Comments

• You can use the free licenses or a vps license if you wish for DNS clustering, the clustering only allow on Unlimited domains licenses is for load balance clustering.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Licensecart said:
    You can use the free licenses or a vps license if you wish for DNS clustering, the clustering only allow on Unlimited domains licenses is for load balance clustering.

you mean, i can get a dnscluster for interworx to work in a normal license...

and how do i get a free license for dns clustering... let me check

• agentmishra said: you mean, i can get a dnscluster for interworx to work in a normal license...

and how do i get a free license for dns clustering... let me check

Correct you can use a 1 domain free license / vps license / 35 domains / unlimited domains for DNS clustering.

You have to note however that the dns records don't show up on the DNS cluster nodes they are just connected if you get me.

And the free licenses you can get from your InterWorx provider or if they don't provide it from our website.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Licensecart said:
    And the free licenses you can get from your InterWorx provider or if they don't provide it from our website.

so you mean its not like the cpanel dns-only

also any idea about the nginx support...