Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dediserve - Docklands has re-opened, 60% recurring discount inside **Hot Offer** - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dediserve - Docklands has re-opened, 60% recurring discount inside **Hot Offer**

Comments

• @dediserve said:
    Terms and conditions: as standard will all our specials, they are for new services, but are open to existing customers. They can't be applied to existing services, and any replacement of existing services will result in the special price being revoked.

Is there a cooling off period before this doesn't apply?

• @Json said:

As long as there is a couple month overlap, there is no issue.

• @William said:
    I could, on top of my head, list you easily 50 DCs here that announce space for free on a quarter rack+, in nearly any important country worldwide.

I guess our business model doesn't suit your needs. Sorry about that :(

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2015

dediserve said: I guess our business model doesn't suit your needs. Sorry about that :(

Reducing your own profits due to not enough research in DCs you use... gives a good company image for sure :)

• @William said:
    Reducing your own profits due to not enough research in DCs you use... gives a good company image for sure :)

Feel free to drop us a PM if you need more details. Our profits come from selling IAAS and for clients with sufficient resource requirements, we often announce for free, but we of course have a price as many (LET) customers will want BGP or announcements for tiny VMs, or single servers, which obviously created work and set up and configuration for us with no profit :)

• When indonesia location avilable?

• @hawkjohn7 said:
    When indonesia location avilable?

We are deploying Toronto this week, then will move back to working on Jakarta. It will be online before the end of November,

• How much Ram and SSD storage, out of the resource pool, does an individual VM require to be created?

• @Admiral_Awesome said:
    How much Ram and SSD storage, out of the resource pool, does an individual VM require to be created?

To build a VM needs 1 core, 1 IP, about 6GB+ of SSD (template depending) and at least 256MB RAM

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • @dediserve cannot find domain purchasing option.. is it missing?

• @praveen said:
    dediserve cannot find domain purchasing option.. is it missing?

We don't sell domain names I'm afraid

• Really minor issue but why is Debian being put into the Ubuntu distributions category? I thought it should be the other way round (Isn't Ubuntu initially derived from Debian?)

• @dediserve, is it possible to switch DCs later on? I can destroy and recreate the server no problem

• @spammy said:
    dediserve, is it possible to switch DCs later on? I can destroy and recreate the server no problem

Yes

• Hi all,

Many thanks to those who took advantage, unfortunately we have to suspend this offer for now, due to the extremely high level of subscription (some 300 paid orders in a day or so!)

Next time we'll be more clear about any limits on the quantity!

• LeeLee Veteran

dediserve said: those who took advantage

I seen what you did there :)

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Thanks for opportunity Lee - next time we'll control it better :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Thank you for closing the offer @dediserve, I almost bought something I would only let idle.

• LeeLee Veteran

dediserve said: Thanks for opportunity Lee - next time we'll control it better :)

300 sales in 24 hours can't be a bad thing for both income and exposure, good job.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Lee said: 300 sales in 24 hours can't be a bad thing for both income and exposure, good job.

The awesome power of @Lee & LET :D

Thanked by 2dediserve Lee
  • Just a reminder to anyone who ordered and did not yet complete payment - you have 48 hours to do so to maintain the offer :)

• @mikho said:
    Thank you for closing the offer dediserve, I almost bought something I would only let idle.

Ditto, the chance to have something in a DC I can see from the office almost snared me.

Thanked by 2dediserve mikho
  • LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: Ditto, the chance to have something in a DC I can see from the office almost snared me.

Wife holding you back from making a decision again. sigh.

• Damn it.

• LeeLee Veteran

Junkless said: Damn it.

Awww, did you miss it? I can give you one in the Docklands for a $30 set up fee and $13.95 per month.

• Lee said: Wife holding you back from making a decision again. sigh.

I'm in serious trouble after spending £170 on a Lego X-Wing, so I'm not going to push my luck until payday...

• @Lee said:

Sounds too good to be true. I don't believe you.

• sinsin Member

Nekki said: £170 on a Lego X-Wing

I'm jealous

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2015

@Nekki said:
    I'm in serious trouble after spending £170 on a Lego X-Wing, so I'm not going to push my luck until payday...

I had a full 2 weeks sexual downtime because of my Lego X-Wing purchase. Was worth every single day, I must add.

Thanked by 2sin vimalware
  • @sin said:
    I'm jealous

You should be, it's fucking immense. The size of the thing is insane when you compare it to the regular X-Wings.

Thanked by 1sin
This discussion has been closed.