Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Zare.co.uk Support Experiance ? ( & Luna Node Alternative in EU )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your Zare.co.uk Support Experiance ? ( & Luna Node Alternative in EU )

MridulMridul Member
edited October 2015 in Providers

How is their Technical Support ?
I wanted to try them but the reply times ( for Sales ) are not impressive.

btw, Can anyone else suggest for a LunaNode type alternative in Europe ? Im looking for a Cloud Provider with WHMCS Module that allows reselling.

Comments

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

I've not had a problem with their support personally.

• impressive means reply in minutes? some well known dc's only reply within hours, if not, only when available

• From my very limited experience they don't bother replying at all.

• They're terrible. Still waiting on a promised refund from months back after they never delivered a working service but continued to bill me for it.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

We do not have any issue nor problems with zare.cu.uk, and their support is decent at all.

• i have been waiting since past 48 hrs. they said they are mailing me some info.. then as if they.. forgot.

• I don't remember his name

but there seems to someone Representing Zare.co.uk in LET

Note: I may be wrong

• Thanked by 1simonindia
  • simonindia said: but there seems to someone Representing Zare.co.uk in LET

@Zare ?

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • @0xdragon said:
    Zare
    @wych said:
    Zare ?

I think he is the one

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Hi guys,

In regards to Mriduls question, our reseller system is very new and currently un documented, I promise to have something sent to you within the new few days :)

Our support usually has replies within minutes during the day and into the night, little slower in the early morning.

regards,
    Harry

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

@Zare said:
    Hi guys,

In regards to Mriduls question, our reseller system is very new and currently un documented, I promise to have something sent to you within the new few days :)

Our support usually has replies within minutes during the day and into the night, little slower in the early morning.

regards,
    Harry

I can't help but notice you ignoring my comments all the time. Can I get this refund I'm still waiting for or not? I mean I've been more than patient. A good 3 month I reckon. Don't come here making false claims about response times when there's clearly people here calling BS on that.

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Hi ratherbak3d,

I can only apologize if a refund was not processed for yourself.

Please open a ticket and I will refund right away or I can offer to double you credit to be used on any of our services.

Let me know which one you want in a ticket.

Regards,
    Harry

Thanked by 1IgniteServers