Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quality of posts at LEB - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quality of posts at LEB

2»

Comments

• 28Tom said: That would be ZXPlay run by @AshleyUk, Inception hosting run by @AnthonySmith, LunaNode NEEDs a slot on LEB and actually @dacentec. They haven't had a ad on whereas some of these VPSNeed kids have.

Have they actually attempted to advertise? I know Ant doesn't anymore because of the grief it brings. Luna Node were on LEB just over a month ago, so doubtful they've submitted another already.

Thanked by 1perennate
  • @Nekki said:
    Have they actually attempted to advertise? I know Ant doesn't anymore because of the grief it brings. Luna Node were on LEB just over a month ago, so doubtful they've submitted another already.

My bad didnt see LunaNode. However some companies were featured without request as apart of Mpkossens "LEBoost"

• 28Tom said: LunaNode NEEDs a slot on LEB

Lunanode is so damn awesome

Thanked by 2perennate jar
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@28Tom said:
    My bad didnt see LunaNode. However some companies were featured without request as apart of Mpkossens "LEBoost"

Some (more then one) has requested not to be featured since it was a DDoS magnet for their company.