Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[EU] Virtual6 2GB KVM with 100GB HDD, guaranteed vCPU and 5TB on 1000Mbps!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[EU] Virtual6 2GB KVM with 100GB HDD, guaranteed vCPU and 5TB on 1000Mbps!

ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
edited October 2015 in Offers

Our Virtual Server (or VPS) packages are probably the best value for money in Europe. With great features such as automatic DDoS detection, DDoS mitigation and guaranteed vCPU allowances included free of charge, nothing else comes close.

They're also KVM powered, giving you total isolation with real hardware emulation, allowing you to run custom kernels and operating systems as you would on a physical dedicated server.

V6VS01

2GB RAM

100GB RAID HDD

6.25% Guaranteed vCPU (4x2.66GHz Xeon)

5TB Monthly data transfer on 1000Mbps shared port

1x Dedicated IPV4 address included

Dedicated KVM over IP via VNC console and virtual media support

Cheap upgrades available; IP addresses, additional data transfer etc

Best effort availability (No SLA)

Proxmox VE control panel

Auto DDOS detection and mitigation (No SLA)

Deployed and online within one business day subject to stock!

Datacenter location: France

Management: Self managed

RRP: £10.56 PCM

LET: £4.53 PCM

With promotion code "LET"", that's £6.03 off per month. To order, please visit virtual6.net/virtual-servers.html. Please contact us at [email protected] or respond here for assistance.

Comments

• So, 665Mhz CPU in total?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

cassa said: So, 665Mhz CPU in total?

The percentage includes hyper threading too. So 6.25% of 8 xVCPU. This is the minimum amount of CPU available, IE if the processor is at full capacity, otherwise your VPS has access to the entire CPU to burst.

To put it into perspective we're running a full blown web, email, database, DNS server with frequent usage that sits at 0.2% usually.

• No SLA ? Damn.

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited October 2015

Junkless said: No SLA ? Damn.

On Virtual Servers we don't provide a professional SLA no. But we do publish our uptime at http://virtual6.net/uptime/. We would rather let our service speak for itself than write up an SLA for a poor service which is only worth penny's in reimbursements anyway. See most low end providers :)

Our dedicated servers are a different story and these all include a 100% network and power SLA for corporate usage.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • Online, ovh or ikoula?

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited October 2015

Nice offer, I would buy - but is Win08 allowed? Do you accept Bitcoins?

• Anna_Parker said: Nice offer, I would buy - but is Win08 allowed? Do you accept Bitcoins?

I gather you mean Windows 2008 and not Windows server 2008? We do have the 180 day evaluation of Windows server 2008 R2 available. At this time we do not accept Bitcoins, but this is something we hope to accept in the future.

• @ratherbak3d There's no other Win08 than server edition. :-) I have own license, so am I able to feel free to install it on these KVM offer? Any ETA about Bitcoins?

• Sorry I had a moment there. I meant to write Windows 8 as in the desktop version :)

Yes you can use your own license, we actively encourage that since we have to charge extortionate prices for Windows licenses ourselves.

No ETA, sorry :(

• Please use promotion code K8CYAE33FB now instead. Thank you.