Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any ideas ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any ideas ?

Hi,

First of all, thanks for visiting/reading my discussion and thanks in advance for you ideas.

Actually i need ideas or advice from great LET users regarding the domain names i have. I have two domain names that are lying free and now i'm looking for ideas that for which purpose should i use these domain names.

1: webonplanet dot com
2: walwar dot com

Any ideas or help will be greatly appreciated. Again thanks in advance for your ideas.

Comments

• Bump! :)

• Sell it.

• Going with selling it.

Ideas:
    1. You could start a forum/blog on webonplanet talking about environmental issues.

Thanked by 1gorengo
  • webonplanet
    A blog that posts nature documentaries or youtube clips regarding animals/nature or something. A new video posted each day.

• walwar sell usb power wall plugs (commonly known as "wall warts")

• WebOnPlanet: Evil, mutant Spiderman and his plans to take over the world.

WalWar: Extreme, combative shopping at Walmart. Just in time for Thanksgiving.

Thanked by 2gorengo Nekki
  • Building a project around a domain (rather than the other way around) sounds, quite frankly, mental. Sell them.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • WalWar sounds like a name for a wallpaper site but the web is flooded with those.

• I believe we have a domain flipper in our midst - buy domains cheap, push up page rankings and sell them. I am intrigued. Does this make you much money?

• Sell Walwar to Walmart's Arms Company.

If they don't have one, tell them they've got one now.

Thanked by 1gorengo
  • if you liked star wars, you can enjoy walwar now @GeorgeLucas :P

• the best use for these two domains is to leave them 'lying free' till they expire

• Thanks to all for their ideas. Actually ii'm not interested in selling these domains :)

• @GM2015 said:
    Sell Walwar to Walmart's Arms Company.

If they don't have one, tell them they've got one now.

Thanks and how i can do so ?

@rincewind said:
    WebOnPlanet: Evil, mutant Spiderman and his plans to take over the world.

WalWar: Extreme, combative shopping at Walmart. Just in time for Thanksgiving.

Nice idea :) but i want something tech related on it.

• WalWar sounds tech related? I don't think you're going to shake off the connection between Wal* and Walmart. And then there's the chance that Walmart will shut you down if you get much traction.

• @Ole_Juul said:
    WalWar sounds tech related? I don't think you're going to shake off the connection between Wal* and Walmart. And then there's the chance that Walmart will shut you down if you get much traction.

I know it's not tech related. Actually i'm referring to webon* for the term tech related :)

• gorengo said: tech related

Tough! Try your hand at a (digital) easel for a change of pace :P

WalWar: Walruses at war. The ORIGINAL Seal Team 6

• @rincewind by the way thanks for suggestion :P

• FlIp a CoIn