Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this DNS Leak/WebRTC Protected?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is this DNS Leak/WebRTC Protected?

Hello i'm running a OpenVPN Business and setup my VPN servers for webrtc and dnsleak protection

Is this DNS Leak protected? and webrtc protected?

I need some advice if this is now protected of dns leak and webrtc.

Comments

• Yes. You do not live in neither the Choopa NJ or Tokyo Data center.

If you saw something with your location, not Choopa / vultr's, then cause to worry.

WebRTC is a bitch, great for catching fraud orders too.

• edited October 2015

@GStanley said:
    Yes. You do not live in neither the Choopa NJ or Tokyo Data center.

If you saw something with your location, not Choopa / vultr's, then cause to worry.

WebRTC is a bitch, great for catching fraud orders too.

Thanks bro. this is my project since WebRTC can cause some tracking of isp too.

• You are good, if you saw your IP, or your local regional ISP DNS resolvers, some worry have cause, but you are behind them safe.

You want to make sure you are working on the layer you are, such as Shadowsocks or OpenVPN scrambled.

Some think ZenMate Chrome extension is great then fall into my honey-pot on order verification page and wonder why they need to send ID. Too easy for a nice STUN request to narc one out.

• @GStanley said:
    You are good, if you saw your IP, or your local regional ISP DNS resolvers, some worry have cause, but you are behind them safe.

You want to make sure you are working on the layer you are, such as Shadowsocks or OpenVPN scrambled.

Some think ZenMate Chrome extension is great then fall into my honey-pot on order verification page and wonder why they need to send ID. Too easy for a nice STUN request to narc one out.

What are your services? :)

• Set media.peerconnection.enabled to false in about:config.
    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/963501

• 0xdragon said: What are your services? :)

One with little fraud, hard to accomplish here in my country. So need to get creative, when you can buy ID a dime a dozen on fourms