Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a server

Hi,

I need to know can anyone provide a server with same specs as this

http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=X515016500&l=Atlanta&utm_source=www.adroll.com&utm_medium=display&utm_content=DPL5150336280&utm_campaign=

Need provision time and price

As I am waiting for the server for 5 business days from delimiter and today is the last day guaranteed to deliver anyhow it's going late

So I wish to ask any deals at cheaper prices not to be same but anyhow.

Thanks

Comments

• @linuxthefish said:
    http://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/

Keep checking the page as they always change offers

Thanks a lot can I know the average provisinsioning time if you have used them or have any experience and what they say

• The actual issue you have is that you host phishing sites. When I spoke to Steve a few hours back he said that you still have an IP blocked for repeatedly hosting phishing sites on it.

You've taken no precautions to prevent this and it has been going on for months.

I'd suggest you resolve the outstanding complaint and satisfy them that you have a on-going solution.

Looking at the domains in the complaints they are not down to your server being compromised, they are customers creating domains like paypal-helpdesk.xyz (not real example) and you allow this.

Why would Paypal run their helpdesk from your shared hosting?

• Damn this got real, real fast.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Damn spammers up to their old antics! LOL

• Welcome to lowendphishing.com!

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • ☐ Not rekt

☑ Rekt

• @MarkTurner said:
    The actual issue you have is that you host phishing sites. When I spoke to Steve a few hours back he said that you still have an IP blocked for repeatedly hosting phishing sites on it.

You've taken no precautions to prevent this and it has been going on for months.

I'd suggest you resolve the outstanding complaint and satisfy them that you have a on-going solution.

Looking at the domains in the complaints they are not down to your server being compromised, they are customers creating domains like paypal-helpdesk.xyz (not real example) and you allow this.

Why would Paypal run their helpdesk from your shared hosting?

This is not what we allow as for example childsfun (dot) tk has Wordpress and it has been hacked and in directories inside it has been hosted

Yes I got the email from them , I would be grateful if you could refund me the dedicated server order which was not deployed yet

I am taking neccesary steps to unblock the ip issue

Thanks

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@vlearnedu said:
    Thanks

I think the point that he was trying to make is that you take no effort into securing your installations and are very careless about what happens on your system.