Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS that lets me reinstall with mouse click
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS that lets me reinstall with mouse click

Which one of the recommended provider lets me reinstall/install new system with inside my panel? So i don't have to request a ticket each time.

Comments

• Any provider that uses Solus with templates. Same with most other virtualization platforms.

Thanked by 2bersy cikatomo
  • @cikatomo said:
    Which one of the recommended provider lets me reinstall/install new system with inside my panel? So i don't have to request a ticket each time.

98 % of the providers in LET will give this feature

Have a nice day

@VPSSoldiers said:
    Any provider that uses Solus with templates. Same with most other virtualization platforms.

Thanked by 1cikatomo
  • sounds to me like you haven't been administering VPSes for some time :)

• @century1stop said:
    sounds to me like you haven't been administering VPSes for some time :)

what do you mean? I had the same setup for 3 years. When i figured there is no golang package for Squeeze I realized I am in stone age :)

• He probably means every provider lets you reinstall with 1 click. I can't even think of one that doesn't.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • @4n0nx said:
    He probably means every provider lets you reinstall with 1 click. I can't even think of one that doesn't.

hehe, well my obviously doesn't

• mine is with 2 clicks

:(

Thanked by 1foxez
  • hahaha

• Any free panel like solusvm?

• with billing support?

• hawkjohn7 said: Any free panel like solusvm?

Proxmox.

century1stop said: with billing support?

No.

• do you mean proxmox community edition does not support WHMCS, Blesta, etc, API?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@4n0nx said:
    He probably means every provider lets you reinstall with 1 click. I can't even think of one that doesn't.

Leaseweb used to require a ticket. Not sure if that's still the case.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • sinsin Member

joepie91 said: Leaseweb used to require a ticket. Not sure if that's still the case.

Not anymore, they have a nice panel where you can easily select the OS you want to reinstall (and they're nice minimal templates too!) and it's done in like 15 seconds....they also allow you to mount some basic rescue isos to your vps too.