Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2GB Windows Box - Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2GB Windows Box - Request

adamskalickyadamskalicky Member
edited October 2015 in Requests

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a box with the following stats. $15/quarter would be optimal.

Specs:
2GB RAM
2 Cores
50GB HDD (Preferably SSD or SSD Cached)
100mbps (gb optimal)
2TB Bandwidth (5TB Optimal)

Windows Server 2008 R2 (I can provide my own license if need be)

EDIT
Must be in US, ideally NY or LA

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015

@VirMach is summoning

• @Virmach can offer you something in Bufallo, New York

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited October 2015

@virmach can help you he has some great offers

Edit:I didn't see the above comments Sry for reposting the same thing

• Buffalo would work great.

• is Virmach reselling cc buffalo servers?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@adamskalicky @VirMach has plans available but nowhere near as cheap as you're asking. They might make a custom plan for you but as a customer they are quick to set you up and get you going. Just bought a Windows VPS from them myself and am paying $15/mo not per quarter for 2 Cores, 4GB of Ram, 30GB of SSD space, and 3TB of bandwidth. I believe they are also DDoS protected.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

I have a 2GB Box in LA $14/mo not sure if their are cheaper with free DDoS Protection.

• Hmm I thought I was a little low in my price but not that low, in all honesty I could flex the ram down to 1.5GB, storage in negotiable, bandwidth needs to be at least 2TB and it's windows so anything less then 2 cores is useless. I need to stay under $9 a month

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015

IgniteServers said: I have a 2GB Box in LA $14/mo not sure if their are cheaper with free DDoS Protection.

$15/quarter would be optimal ;)

CyclonesServers offers 3GB RAM, 4 vCPU, 75GB disk for $16.20/quarter in Lenoir (Dacentec).

• Good catch @bersy, any one have expirience with @CyclonesServers or NC data centres?

No windows on the checkout page but here's hoping I can strike up a deal.

• bersybersy Member
    edited October 2015

I have no expirience with CS, but Dacentec is reliable enough, that is value for money stuff.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

If your budget is $9 per month (quarterly subscription = $27), you can do the following with us as @agoldenberg mentioned:

SSD4G Plan

4GB RAM

30GB SSD

3TB Bandwidth

2 Core

Quarterly price is $37.50

Then we have a promotion currently on LowEndBox (it's on an advertisement) that will bring it down to $26.25 which should be just within your budget.

• @VirMach, have any like that with more storage that's on a standard disk?

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

@adamskalicky if interested can offer 2.5GB - 70GB SATA - 2TB Transfer - 2 Cores location LAX - $12/mo, if you don't find anything in that $9.00/mo range.

@VirMach wait what? I'm paying $15/mo for that pack? How do I get it for $9?

• Went with @CyclonesServers, $7/month for 3GB of memory and 2.5TB of BW was too good to let go.

agoldenberg said: @VirMach wait what? I'm paying $15/mo for that pack? How do I get it for $9?

Pick quarterly option and use the coupon we have in our advertisement(s) and it will end up being a little under $9 a month.

@VirMach can.you adjust it? I've already signed up

agoldenberg said: @VirMach can.you adjust it? I've already signed up

Create a ticket and I can do an override.
    Make sure you deposit the difference in funds so I can just set it up without having to ask you to do anything else.

Thanked by 2Rolter agoldenberg
  • @VirMach said:
    Make sure you deposit the difference in funds so I can just set it up without having to ask you to do anything else.

This is nice behavior!

• @VirMach said:

Sellers should learn from @VirMach , this is how a customer should to be treated ...

+1

@VirMach thanks so much mate! Have added the additional funds and opened a ticket as requested.