Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - £4/two years - Unlimited Bandwidth VPN - 15 Countries
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - £4/two years - Unlimited Bandwidth VPN - 15 Countries

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited October 2015 in Offers

Hey LET,

So it's been a while since I've posted an offer for VPN.sh here, and the service has recently undergone a fair amount of work to ensure that support and uptime are sorted out (they've both been issues in the past).

NOTE: This offer is £4 per two years of service, not per year.

Features:

>

• PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN
  • Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA
  • Up to three concurrent connections

£4/Two Years Unlimited Bandwidth VPN - Order Link

This offer has limited stock.

Thanks!

Note: I understand that some users may be concerned about uptime. I'm in the process of improving our status page, however for the time being you're able to see a basic page displaying which locations are up. Logged uptime will be there soon.

Comments

• Surely "Unlimited Bandwidth" VPN for just £4 is like screaming abuse this service and will cause bandwidth hogs.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@TarZZ92 said:
    Surely "Unlimited Bandwidth" VPN for just £4 is like screaming abuse this service and will cause bandwidth hogs.

I forgot to mention that there is only a limited amount of stock on this. If we see speeds dropping to unacceptable levels, we'll just add in more servers. When users connect, they get assigned to any of the servers in that country. Before the end of the month there should be some functionality on our backend which automatically assigns users to the quietest server in the location.

• Help me ... sir

• Invoice #33409 You need to deal with it, a friend to help me buy .... sir

@qq7119 said:
    Invoice #33409 You need to deal with it, a friend to help me buy .... sir

Please check your email for the invoice notification.

• @liamwithers PayPal only for VPN?!

@Anna_Parker said:
    liamwithers PayPal only for VPN?!

We'll hopefully be adding more payment methods before the end of the year. We had some issues previously with BTC and card payments, but hopefully more methods can be added soon.

• OK, thanks. But I guess the offer will not be valid once you'll add new payment methods. I'm looking for Bitcoins.

@Anna_Parker said:
    OK, thanks. But I guess the offer will not be valid once you'll add new payment methods. I'm looking for Bitcoins.

If you create an account here then open a ticket, I'll be sure to let you know if we add Bitcoin support, and will honour this pricing for you.

• Billing Cycle: Biennially

• Details for each location to get access by PPTP and L2TP. Your L2TP PSK can be found in your "VPN Activation" email

I did not find this mail

@qq7119 said:
    I did not find this mail

The activation email has now been sent.

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited October 2015

@liamwithers What's your policy on logging? How long do you retain logs and which kind of information do you save. That's always one of the key questions of a VPN provider and I can't seem to find it on the site.

Edit: Oh, and what's your jurisdiction? The UK?

Ok sorry, found this:

We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. We use this information for no other reason.

Do you plan a south america location?

@chrisp said:
    liamwithers What's your policy on logging? How long do you retain logs and which kind of information do you save. That's always one of the key questions of a VPN provider and I can't seem to find it on the site.

We log your connecting IP and total amount of bandwidth used so that we can troubleshoot issues (occasionally some more basic-level users aren't sure if they've actually connected or not). Total bandwidth usage is also helpful for the limited bandwidth packages.

Do you plan a south america location?

There may be a South America location added at some stage, however it's not something that is planned immediately. There'll likely be another couple of EU locations and maybe another Asian location first.

• Would loved to see a small vps like this. Too bad it's a vpn :/

• @JustRefleX And I'd love to see alternative protocols :)

Squid via port 443 and 80 for example or SOCKS5 through a standard port like 993. I tend to not use VPN connections for the whole traffic, because for example it's not necessary to tunnel sharehoster and usenet downloads. I would rather like to set a tunnel on application layer, so a SOCKS5 in XChat, Skype and Firefox only, but JDownloader and Filezilla are untunneled.

But most VPN providers don't provide those protocols.

@liamwithers any chance you are accidently considering one of those two?

• Is it with NAT or dynamic IP?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Seems WHMCS V4 there running on your Panel, is it ?? And, it seems the offer isn't sustainable !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Seems WHMCS V4 there running on your Panel, is it ?? And, it seems the offer isn't sustainable !

Maybe, but the offer is limited to a restricted number of users.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Issam2204 said:

Hmm, If it's limited then Okay :) But, I doubt on WHMCS v4

• With an endpoint in Brazil it would be an awesome deal. :]

• So nobody knows what IP you get with this deal?

• Chinese friends! Purchase to pay attention !! could not use most of it is China GFW blocked .....

Thanked by 1lyytwenty
  • Can you give me some IPs for a ping test?

@lyytwenty said:
    Can you give me some IPs for a ping test?

Please take a look at our status page in order to perform ping tests.