Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relible Online.net Reseller ( Other than One Provider )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Relible Online.net Reseller ( Other than One Provider )

Are there any Online.net Resellers who accept paypal ?
I am looking for 4-5 servers for clients ( as of now ).

Plz Advise.

Comments

• Why not directly from online.net?

• @iffi said:
    Why not directly from online.net?

No PayPal probably.

@Mridul said:
    who accept paypal ?

• No Resellers ?

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited October 2015

Mridul said: No Resellers ?

Maybe wait more than 12 hours...

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We do.

• We have some unused systems and space in DC3, drop us a sales ticket and we can see what we can do.

• sinsin Member

EkaatyLinux said: No PayPal probably.

I just use my Paypal debit card with online.net, works great.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • oneprovider resells a bunch of online.net stuff. not anything current, just the older models

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

sin said: I just use my Paypal debit card with online.net, works great.

Most countries do not have that service.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • incinc Member

pm me for contact if you're still searching!

• @inc said:
    pm me for contact if you're still searching!

Are you from online.net?

• incinc Member

@0xdragon said:
    Are you from online.net?

nope, but can resell

• Can you leave your url? Do you accept paypal?

• why not just ask online.net about their resellers, instead of giving money to some random dude?

• I really doubt they have a list of resellers they send to anyone who requests it. Or do they?

• n0my said: I really doubt they have a list of resellers they send to anyone who requests it. Or do they?

I think they'd rather recommend you one than not have you as a customer..? idk? Only one way to find out :)

• @inc said:
    nope, but can resell

Do not use Online.net's image, and read the rules. You're not allowed to ask people to PM you.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2015

The official outsourcing agents might sell you a box, but I doubt it. Since they are based around you being a client of online.net and outsourcing your server to them.

OneProvider is the only official reseller IIRC.

• Yeah, I got into an argument w/ their support about not being able to use paypal. It clearly states (or stated) in their ToS for dedicated servers that Paypal is a payment option (... but it isn't).

So that's what lead me to cancel my kidechires

• zevus said: It clearly states (or stated) in their ToS for dedicated servers that Paypal is a payment option (... but it isn't).

PayPal was a payment option, but they dropped it for new customers at some point (before the release of the first batch of Kidechires) due to fraud issues IIRC.

So I can still pay them by PayPal, but you can't.

• edited October 2015

@lbft said:
    So I can still pay them by PayPal, but you can't.

Bad decision given they could have a small team of peeps ( even living in a third world country like mine) screening if the order are fraudulent or not, apart from maxmind , only accepting verified accounts, restrict the countries where they accept the orders if they consider, etc etc.

They speak "English" and in many aspects they are better than many of the ovh offers, not accepting paypal ( at the time being ) is a real bummer.

EDIT: for the record : I have 6x e3 with them and continue to scale ;).

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2015

inthecloudblog said: Bad decision

That's for them to consider. As a client, I certainly prefer that they don't outsource my personal data to some random $1/hour worker outside of the EU.

• @Nyr said:
    That's for them to consider. As a client, I certainly prefer that they don't outsource my personal data to some random $1/hour worker outside of the EU.

What if it's a $1/hour worker in the EU? :P

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • IThinkUFailed said: What if it's a $1/hour worker in the EU?

Then they're getting gypped. Even Bulgaria (the lowest according to Wikipedia, based on 2013 data) has a higher minimum wage.

@singsing said:
    Then they're getting gypped. Even Bulgaria (the lowest according to Wikipedia, based on 2013 data) has a higher minimum wage.

Yep. Still, there are ways to do it if someone wants to, like "fake freelancers" in Spain which are people registered as freelancers but working like regular employees. Gotta love the government for allowing this.

• Nyr said: Yep. Still, there are ways to do it if someone wants to, like "fake freelancers" in Spain which are people registered as freelancers but working like regular employees. Gotta love the government for allowing this.

same in Germany../everywhere?

@4n0nx said:
    same in Germany../everywhere?

I would assumed it would be regulated better in other European countries.

• @Nyr said:

I dunno, I think if they outsourced their support, it may even be better than it is now.

Some day (if it still exists) I should take complete contents of my CSR ticket and post it somewhere for everyone to read... it's something like 20 or 30 pages long and I'm bit too lazy right now to go over the whole thing to make sure that everything is censured that needs to be..

The whole reason I got into it about Paypal w/ them is that it started auto refusing my credit card. I call credit card co, and it doesn't even attempt to charge, but when I try to change my credit card # on site, it gets an error. I even gave 3rd party my login info to the client console & to 'prove' that the billing wasnt working, but alas

one of the replies was 'thousands of customers pay with no problem so you need to fix'

zevus said: I dunno, I think if they outsourced their support, it may even be better than it is now.

Maybe. I still don't want my personal data outsourced to India.

zevus said: Some day (if it still exists) I should take complete contents of my CSR ticket and post it somewhere for everyone to read...

My experience with their support isn't good either, I agree. They usually aren't very helpful.

• Find and replace for frequently recurring details, like names and IPs.

Control+f on most editors and control+r on mousepad.

zevus said: it's something like 20 or 30 pages long and I'm bit too lazy right now to go over the whole thing to make sure that everything is censured that needs to be..