Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is runabove closing free service?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

is runabove closing free service?

ehabehab Member
edited October 2015 in General

interesting link

https://community.runabove.com/share/topic/are-they-serious-about-closing

What about users of Power 8, 1 click data discovery, 1 click apps LABS ?

These 3 labs didn’t reach the “success” phase of our labs and will be closed or maybe re-engineered, at a later time, into new services or offers. These three labs will be officially closed on Runabove.com and fully stopped by the end of October.

Comments

• I hope they let users enjoy the DAAS until the 3 months run out. I constantly have connection problems to the desktop, so they might ditch that too.

I also noticed they're selling win srv 12 on OVH cloud without mentioning licence fees.

I wonder how could they sell windows servers on runabove for that cheap. Were these trial licenced servers?

• GM2015 said: Were these trial licenced servers?

Yes

They're only closing the projects that moved over to ovh.com, already asked them to verify that, but still waiting, opened a ticket last week.... OVH.

• Do not forget that runabove was a temp service from the beggining, with no SLA.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited October 2015

So the Sandboxes will be vanished until the end of the year.

@vFuse you're still using them, right?

• sinsin Member

Try out the new ovh vpses...I have one of those $3.49 SSD VPS 2016 in their NA datacenter and for the past 2 months it's been great, no downtime and performance has been good.